What is the magic word?
Abra Kadabra

Please.

Little Chacha
December 12th, 2010, 10:06
I am going to my Dad.
I have another gift to open tomorrow.
I promise I will tell you.
I cannot go online on my Dad's computer.
He said he has a lot of classified things in his computer.
That is his secret.
My Mom say log off in 10 minutes.
Bye. :wavey:

mariereid
December 12th, 2010, 11:19
Hey L.C. are ya taking sewing orders? Let's see, my pants all seem to be shrinking and busting open at the seems. My toes are poking out of my socks and the buttons are popping off my shirts. Either my clothes are shrinking or I'm eating too much! :wavey:

gigabyte
December 12th, 2010, 17:49
Hey L.C. are ya taking sewing orders? Let's see, my pants all seem to be shrinking and busting open at the seems. My toes are poking out of my socks and the buttons are popping off my shirts. Either my clothes are shrinking or I'm eating too much! :wavey:

Dang I am having the very same problem, I tried on 3 pairs of pants today and they have all dun shrunk, I blamed the wife but she said it is all the junk food - it can't be that tho, she is shrinkin them I know it.

Little Chacha if you are taking sewing orders I will send you enough work to keep you busy until easter.

Chacha
December 13th, 2010, 05:01

.. She is still on training...
.. but she now knows the basic,
threading the needle (which I fail most of the time)

Dang I am having the very same problem, I tried on 3 pairs of pants today and they have all dun shrunk, I blamed the wife but she said it is all the junk food - it can't be that tho, she is shrinkin them I know it.

Little Chacha if you are taking sewing orders I will send you enough work to keep you busy until easter.

LOL, Michael...

But truly, most clothes these days shrunk especially 100% cotton, even if we dry them on no heat cycle.

I used to work as a Quality Assurance in a clothing company in Southern Africa, and we test the textile first before cutting for production, most of the materials has shrinkage issues.

Just a friendly advise, buy one size bigger, it will surely shrink (except nylon, lycra, and etc) But if it has cotton on it, it will surely shrink!

Bjoern
December 13th, 2010, 10:36
I've learned (basic) sewing in the army.

A quite helpfull skill, even if the results look kind of awful. Still, the main thing is that it holds. Looks are for wusses anyways. :icon_lol: