PDA

View Full Version : We are vey blessed

hey_moe
December 11th, 2010, 18:26
The tile says it all. We are blessed to have developers,repaints and members who go well beyond the call of duty to built and repaint for us in here. I know that they don't do it exclusively for just our members but it is nice that they take the time and come to our site and spend their time helping our members.I know some in here feel whats the big deal but to me thet are giving their time up for our enjoyment and I would like to say thank you :ernae:...Mike

Cag40Navy
December 11th, 2010, 18:29
Here Here! :ernae: :guinness:
To all Devs here a Merry Christmas and a good time!
And a most deserved Thank You!

DX-FMJ
December 11th, 2010, 19:15
OINK! :wavey:

glennc
December 11th, 2010, 19:42
I'll third that. Without all the talented developers and painters, and mission builders, this hobby (a weak term but it'll do) would not be what it is.

:salute:

Glenn

OleBoy
December 11th, 2010, 20:22
+1 Mike!!

Thanks to everyone who's shared their knowledge, skills and abilities to better my experience :ernae:

PRB
December 11th, 2010, 20:48
Ditto to what Mike said! Thanks to all who contribute, from airplane developers, to those who jump in to answer questions, even if it's been asked before, even if it's an easy (to some) answer.
:ernae:

Rich
December 11th, 2010, 22:54
I often wonder if it is worth it.

JayKae
December 12th, 2010, 03:13
It is worth it! From all at Orbx, thank you for your support and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all !

Milton Shupe
December 12th, 2010, 04:00
I too appreciate all who contribute in the many ways that make up our sim lives. Thanks to all the creators, contributors, and participators. :applause:

Bone
December 12th, 2010, 04:11
Many, many thanks to all of you creative and intelligent FS creators. FS has greatly rounded out my passion for flying, thanks to all of you!

halvar342
December 12th, 2010, 04:56
Good Point with this topic.

I want to say thank you to all you people who make FSX that thing it should be and not that what MS left. Thank you for making freeware planes, sceneries, textures and so on. Thank you for helping with the most stupid questions a newbie can aks and dont get angry. Thank you for being a part of a community that like the same hobby.

Have a great time you all and be safe, everywhere you are. :salute:

Aussiecop
December 12th, 2010, 05:26
The thanks is also deserved by the community, we as developers wouldn't be able to produce what we do without the input from you guys either :) Merry Christmas everyone, from us at Nemeth Designs.

limjack
December 12th, 2010, 06:17
:applause::applause: as well!!!! If if wasn't for them and all the new goodies my flying hours would probably fizzle away. It is appreciated very very much.

Jim

grunau_baby
December 12th, 2010, 06:19
:ernae: To all those who throw in their time and effort!

Best wishes
Alex

modelr
December 12th, 2010, 06:34
A big hearty Thank You to all the people on both sides of the aisle, developers and hobbiests, freeware and payware, for all the help and products you make available to the community.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. :wavey:

spotlope
December 12th, 2010, 08:27
Good Point with this topic.

I want to say thank you to all you people who make FSX that thing it should be and not that what MS left. Thank you for making freeware planes, sceneries, textures and so on. Thank you for helping with the most stupid questions a newbie can aks and dont get angry. Thank you for being a part of a community that like the same hobby.

Have a great time you all and be safe, everywhere you are. :salute:

Indeed! And a hearty thanks to the FS team at Microsoft for taking the sim as far as they were allowed, then leaving it parked by the side of the road with the doors unlocked, the key in the ignition, and a full tank of gas! They're a class act over there, and none of us add-on devs could have done what we have without them.

Odie
December 12th, 2010, 11:34
The tile says it all. We are blessed to have developers,repaints and members who go well beyond the call of duty to built and repaint for us in here. I know that they don't do it exclusively for just our members but it is nice that they take the time and come to our site and spend their time helping our members.I know some in here feel whats the big deal but to me thet are giving their time up for our enjoyment and I would like to say thank you :ernae:...Mike

What Mike said ! Anytime anyone spends their time/effort/energy to further the enjoyment of the FSX community, it's much appreciated! Thanks to all ! :applause::applause::applause:

THibben
December 12th, 2010, 11:46
Without the support of all those that give of their time FSX would not be in the advanced state it is and continually getting better. Thanks to all who contribute.

A Merry and Joyous Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Tom

Bjoern
December 12th, 2010, 12:47
I've celebrated this thread by investing an hour of work into my Do-328. Whee!

brianf51
December 12th, 2010, 14:30
Yes indeed it IS worth it, we wouldn't do it otherwise. Thanks for your kind words. A Merry Christmas to you all from Simshed. :ernae: :unitedkingdom: :snowman:

Sid2008
December 13th, 2010, 10:01
A big AMEN to that.
Sid

gera
December 13th, 2010, 10:42
I too appreciate all who contribute in the many ways that make up our sim lives. Thanks to all the creators, contributors, and participators. :applause:

Good to see you back Señor!!!! Merry Christmas to you and Yours....:ernae:

gera
December 13th, 2010, 10:45
I often wonder if it is worth it.

Me Too.....just Never expect anything from anyone else and you´ll enjoy life better.............., Have a Feliz Navidad por alla por las Filipinas bellas!!!!!!!!:ernae:

Cees Donker
December 13th, 2010, 11:39
And good to see you back too Gera!

:wavey:

Cees

gera
December 13th, 2010, 13:16
And good to see you back too Gera!

:wavey:

Cees

Hi Cees, I guess you read what I wrote......Thanks budy, I suppose we are all back. Have a very Happy Christmas with the Family and hope Santa brings you all the toys you asked for without messing up your plastic card!!!!!....am still writing the list..192, 193, 194........:ernae:

Prowler1111
December 13th, 2010, 13:24
Well, i feel blessed that there are people that do like what my team and I do, it´s good to know that someone, somewhere enjoy our creations, and that there are places like this one, where i can come for a virtual beer, coffee or coke (with rum, obviously)..
Merry Xmass to all!..

Prowler

hey_moe
December 13th, 2010, 16:02
Whats good about our forum is we are all strangers to one another, but yet we still reach out and help one another no matter what. That carries a lot of weight anywhere. I gotta bow down to Prowler cus he has sent me a few of those sweet jets to play with before they were released....now am I the lucky old fart or what >>>> BIG GRIN <<<<:ernae:

peter12213
December 13th, 2010, 16:17
I'd also like to say a big thank you to all my friends and developers who have provided me with all the tools to have a great experience flying in or above there magnificent creations, a Merry Christmas to all, and another huge thank you your work is very much appreciated here!