PDA

View Full Version : ATC Window Flashes On & Off Continusly:

Bobr2
December 11th, 2010, 14:40
I have reloaded Flightsim X several times and sill when the start up flights start there is the ATC Window again flashing on & off again. Did a repair on my windows XP thinking that will solve the problem. It didn't. Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT - ADM Athlon 64 X 2 Doual Core Processor 3800 - 2.5 - 2 gigs of memory. Intel P4 Family Direct X version 9.0 build 0904.
The program worked fine for 8 months and then all of a sudden this happened. If anyone can help would appreciate. Did install G plan though don't undersstand how that would make a difference. Please Help:[ Do not know how to up load a vedio or make one so these pictures will show you what I mean if opened in order.1,2,3,4]

spotlope
December 11th, 2010, 15:29
I have reloaded Flightsim X several times and sill when the start up flights start there is the ATC Window again flashing on & off again. Did a repair on my windows XP thinking that will solve the problem. It didn't. Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT - ADM Athlon 64 X 2 Doual Core Processor 3800 - 2.5 - 2 gigs of memory. Intel P4 Family Direct X version 9.0 build 0904.
The program worked fine for 8 months and then all of a sudden this happened. If anyone can help would appreciate. Did install G plan though don't undersstand how that would make a difference. Please Help:[ Do not know how to up load a vedio or make one so these pictures will show you what I mean if opened in order.1,2,3,4]

Are you sure it's not auto-opening whenever there's an ATC call? There's a checkbox for that in the settings somewhere.