PDA

View Full Version : Today's Flight

Devildog73
December 11th, 2010, 05:40
Today I decided to take it easy this morning while the girls of the house are sleeping in.

I took off in my Skyhawk from RCAF Abbotsford, BC, played around in the canyons of Southwestern BC for a while, then climbed up to 14,000 feet and headed toward Calgary, AB.

I landed at RCAF Pearce, AB just to refuel and post this.

I gotta tell ya guys and gals, southern BC is BEAUTIFUL! If only in the sim.

I have a combination of scenery and textures between rhumba's fantastic mesh loaded directly in the world/scenery folder along with FS2002 and CFS2 enhaWOW!

I have one minor problem with the scenery in the mountains with snow caps.
How do I correct this?

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/misc/pencil.png

Devildog73
December 11th, 2010, 05:42
Here are some more screenies.

Devildog73
December 11th, 2010, 05:43
and some more.

SgtT
December 11th, 2010, 05:52
Nice screenshots, could you tell me which scenery and what aircraft you installed.

Thanks,

T.

Devildog73
December 11th, 2010, 06:03
SgtT,
I used: Kelvin Stonehouse's Eastern Canada, Western Canada, Eastern static airplanes.
(Basically covers all of the RCAF bases from Vancouver, BC to New Foundland from US border to Northern Territories.

I used: CFS2 A-4M, version 1, by Tom Sanford, 1/25/2008

I have several modern jets and converted for CFS2 civilian aircraft that I fly in this install.
BUT, Tom Sanford's A-4M for CFS2 is my favorite to fly in mountain canyons and long cross-country flights.

SgtT
December 11th, 2010, 06:05
I'm going to have to download those and install them, are they available on SOH?

Thanks,

T.

Devildog73
December 11th, 2010, 07:18
I'm going to have to download those and install them, are they available on SOH?

Thanks,

T.

No, Simviation.

Also, send me a PM with your email and I will send you the info on the 2002 scenery and textures.

Here are some more screenies showing the mixture of CFS2 and FS2002 textures.