PDA

View Full Version : CFS2 Avhistory weapons pack

BoeingvsAirbusNKL
December 10th, 2010, 11:27
I have downloaded ACWai's P-51 and it requires the cfs2 avhistory weapons pack.

can anyone find a link to the download?

Shadow Wolf 07
December 10th, 2010, 11:43
I just checked here: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/page.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=downloads&FileUploadName=1%

I used to fly AvHistory planes all the time on line and have at least three downloads uploaded here using them, but I've never heard of an "AvHistory weapons pack". There is a 1% gauges download on page 9 of the link above and most of the (AvHistory) 1% planes come with an FDGweapUSv1.2 weapons zip inside the download. Maybe that's what you need... Just download a plane, unzip it and unzip and install the FDGweapUSv1.2 pack.

Seagull V
December 10th, 2010, 14:49
In the 1% P-51B Mustang there is MkIII Options Pack.zip, unzip and you will get the VB_Tanks.zip, unzip and you will get wep_us_75gal_tank & wep_us_110gal_tank.

For the Korean War Mustangs I have modified the DP to reflect the KW payloads, but will not have time to do the yellow Napalm tanks, RAAF Napalm rockets, there was also a trial using 2 x Tiny Tim rockets. Will put the relevant details and what packages are needed in the notes when uploaded.

Chose the AWai mustang as I have a few of the repaints available for this great aircraft. Also recommend the Alpha Mustang for Mustang-holics. :wavey: