PDA

View Full Version : Amelia Earhart

Moses03
December 10th, 2010, 09:52
I know this topic has been beaten to death over the years but here is yet another theory about her disappearance.

http://www.electranewbritain.com/Titlepage.htm

Interesting read anyways.

Willy
December 13th, 2010, 17:05
I've read this one before. As good a theory as any I guess.

warchild
December 15th, 2010, 13:34
The guys did their homework. The numbers for engine and what not match reference for reference, Also it would seem to me that instead of flying around looking for the one island till she ran out of gas and ditched, she'd have enough common since to cut her losses, turn around and head for somewhere she knew she could get too before it was too late..
Irregardless of What Ghillespie and TIGHAR hold as an opinion, these guys seem to have a fairly convincing set of data that is oddly compelling not just for the fact that it exists, but it would seem so in character for amelia to have crashed it into those trees, instead of running out of gas..

beana51
December 15th, 2010, 15:07
Yes! as good as any...one more theory cosigned into that big wooden crate they keep in the big warehouse,called National security or some other Pompous official title......thanx ! always interesting!

OH! Amelia Where are ya!!

Moses03
December 15th, 2010, 17:50
Agreed warchild.

Whatever airframe is lying in the dense jungle on New Britain, I think we would all like to know.