PDA

View Full Version : A-7s, the next step...

PRB
December 10th, 2010, 08:15
See this pic? All I did was load a couple of bombs on the right side wing, but not the left... And when in flight you drop just one bomb from one side, you will “feel” the balance change. Is that cool or what? This, if I understand correctly, will be part of Volume 2, and will be released in the form of a patch for Volume 1 (after Vol 2 is released).

GrinningJester
December 10th, 2010, 08:52
It is also worth noting that we are implementing some texture improvements in the Virtual Cockpits- especially regarding the baked lighting and reflective materials. :)

vora
December 11th, 2010, 00:38
The way RazBam is developing their modeling know-how lets me really get excited for their future models.
The A-7 showed true worksmanship, so new renditions of A-4, A-6 v2 and Alize are up high on my personal wishlist.

merida72
December 11th, 2010, 02:17
The way RazBam is developing their modeling know-how lets me really get excited for their future models.
The A-7 showed true worksmanship, so new renditions of A-4, A-6 v2 and Alize are up high on my personal wishlist.

A-4 style Razbam ... absolutely in my shopping list ...:jump:

skyhawka4m
December 11th, 2010, 02:49
I am just praying they build an all new more accurate model in shape and size. Being a huge A-4 fan I'll be looking at the details....:salute:

Sundog
December 11th, 2010, 07:01
I am just praying they build an all new more accurate model in shape and size. Being a huge A-4 fan I'll be looking at the details....:salute:

I haven't any doubt it would be a new from the ground up model and systems. It would have to to be comparable to their outstanding A-7. I too am looking forward to the A-4. I hope they make an early version A-4B, as I like the short nosed versions because they look so clean and sporty. Regardless, though, I'll be picking their A-4, even if they just limit it to the A-4E/F, which are the variants I would make if I was limiting my workload and going with the most popular variants, in terms of used operationally and repaints.