PDA

View Full Version : Special Christmas Mission....

gera
December 9th, 2010, 12:06
This year its all about Mermaids!!!!!!

Yoaldas Ivrechiksky, "the lake poet, as known in his native land wrote in one of his travels. " As I approached the small, nameless lake at a hight of around 8000 ft I noticed that threre was a very old shrine on the shore. I walked to it and there was in it a large white stone statue of a beautiful mermaid holding a dying fish. Since that discovery I have found more statues in different lakes. The local tales say that at one time the lakes were filled with these creatures....."

Now Ihira Shrimkisky, Geologyst and adventure woman has hired a plane to take her to these lakes and make a photographic record of the statues before they are lost forever. You have a shinny new amphibian ready to go so you get the job......this is a colorful mission with beautiful statues wating for you maybe on christmas day or the next...Were mermaids real or were they just old tales??? maybe, just maybe this mysterious Mission will give you a clue....If you like women you will like this mission...wonder why????:mixedsmi::running: