PDA

View Full Version : Messerschmitt Bf-109K exterior progress

mike_cyul
December 9th, 2010, 10:58
Just a couple more in-game screenshots of the Bf-109K, to illustrate a couple of the paint schemes that will be in the package. Tough to decide which ones to do, there are so many to choose from!

Still doing some under-wing work, and so no gear-down or on the ground shots, although if all goes well they won't be long in coming.

Mike

AndyE1976
December 9th, 2010, 11:36
This is looking very good, will be a good counterpoint to all the spitfires and mustangs out there :)

Roger
December 9th, 2010, 11:50
Very nice indeed!

mike_cyul
December 9th, 2010, 13:22
Ok, and a couple of ground shots, as well. :)

Mike

Barvan40
December 9th, 2010, 18:00
Looking good Mike!

SADT
December 9th, 2010, 18:12
Mike, do you think we might have the pleasure of flying this before christmas?

Great work; :salute: if this is anything like (Or better than) your Booma, it'll definitley be on my purchase list. :jump:

mike_cyul
December 9th, 2010, 18:40
Mike, do you think we might have the pleasure of flying this before christmas?

Hi Craig,

I don't think it will be ready before Christmas. There are still gauges to integrate, more paint schemes to do (8 so far), and then testing. Plus the Manual, etc.... Everything takes time! If all goes well, however, then my best guess is that it shouldn't be too much longer after the holidays.

Mike

RobH
December 9th, 2010, 19:02
Absolutely fantastic Mike! Definitely a must have!:applause:

Cees Donker
December 9th, 2010, 20:47
Hi Craig,

I don't think it will be ready before Christmas. There are still gauges to integrate, more paint schemes to do (8 so far), and then testing. Plus the Manual, etc.... Everything takes time! If all goes well, however, then my best guess is that it shouldn't be too much longer after the holidays.

Mike

That's a lot of work!

Cees

mike_cyul
December 10th, 2010, 04:49
That's a lot of work!

Cees

It's really nice to be working with Bernt and Wozza - certainly faster than doing everything by oneself!

Mike