PDA

View Full Version : Operation Clarion

Led Zeppelin
December 8th, 2010, 05:28
Single mission just uploaded, will be available as soon as admis will validate it.
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=70&linkid=3069

February 1945: Railyard strike / Mosquito VI

487th RNZAF squadron, february 22nd 1945, Rosieres-en-Santerre. Operation Clarion, a massive daylight offensive against enemy transport and communication systems is planned for today, approximately 9000 allied aircrafts are engaged.

140 wing (487 RNZAF, 21 RAAF, 464 RAAF) will strike railyards around Bremen and Hamburg. You will take off at 11:00 and fly north out to sea. Then, you will continue around Holland and make landfall between Bremerhaven and Cuxhaven. Despite experienced flight commanders warnings, the new commanding officiers has decided to strike at very low altitude, which make this mission particulary hazardous. For most of you, this will be your first daylight mission, good luck.

loverboy1
December 8th, 2010, 09:08
great last set you did was excellent ......tks

awaiting for the release / site - many tks

josh/lb

Old Tiger
December 8th, 2010, 09:19
great last set you did was excellent ......tks

awaiting for the release / site - many tks

josh/lb

:ernae:Same here Many tks Led:salute:

greycap.raf
December 8th, 2010, 09:36
Someone has been reading FlyPast, I guess? ;)

Led Zeppelin
December 8th, 2010, 10:41
yep, I've been to Norwich in mid November and each time I go in England, I buy Flypast!:wiggle:

One of the mission of the "Bomber Command at War: the Phoney War" mission pack is also a story from December2010 Flypast!