PDA

View Full Version : A Million Dollars to the person who can watch this video and not laugh!

OBIO
December 7th, 2010, 13:43
http://www.videobash.com/video_show/singing-kid-2944

DISCLAIMER: There really isn't a million dollars. It's actually 23 cents, since that's all I found while vacuuming the tater chip crumbs out of my chair.

OBIO

Roadburner440
December 7th, 2010, 14:58
I must say while it is not very entertaining, for some reason I burst out laughing in the beginning. Probably because he looks/sounds so rediculous. Almost like they gave him helium before the video. lol

n4gix
December 7th, 2010, 15:06
I've got a pretty good sense of humor, but honestly I didn't even crack a tiny smile at all... :bump:

andersel
December 7th, 2010, 22:23
I've got a pretty good sense of humor, but honestly I didn't even crack a tiny smile at all... :bump:

Me neither. Does that mean we have to split the 23 cents?

SADT
December 7th, 2010, 22:28
Me neither. Does that mean we have to split the 23 cents?

You only have to split the 0.23c between 2, as I was quietly chuckling............ :)

AckAck
December 8th, 2010, 06:39
I quietly chortled at the eyebrows at the end. Just as well, since I don't know what I would do with another 7 cents.

Brian

Daveroo
December 8th, 2010, 08:49
well it would have been funny,,cept as a 6'4" 400 pound man...seeing that kids cheeks being so full at that age.....it kinda ruined the video for me cause he really needs to get that wieght off....sad...really....i was in shape and had "abs" all my life i got hurt and got fat...i cant move some days im in such pain and so fat.....that kid is that fat now??...hes in trouble...diabieties early onset...heart trouble..as kinds of thins

Bjoern
December 8th, 2010, 09:08
That's one fat kid.