PDA

View Full Version : A Christmas freebie from JF

Martyn
December 4th, 2010, 00:37
Hopefully everyone who has purchased a title from us during the past year has received this e-mail? If not, drop me a PM.

"Best wishes for a very happy Christmas and New Year from all of us at Just Flight & Just Trains.

By way of thanks for your continued support this year, we'll be sending a free add-on to everyone who has bought anything from us this year, right up to the 17th December - an FS add-on for all Just Flight customers and a rail sim expansion for customers of Just Trains - keep an eye on your Inbox after the 17th!

We'll see you in the New Year!"
Thank you to everyone here for your support and feedback over the past 12 months and I hope you enjoy your freebie :jump:

Thanks
Martyn

Martyn
December 4th, 2010, 00:40
Also, we are running a Christmas sale which starts today, giving you 15% off almost all of our add-ons. Just stick the code JFXMAS in the shopping cart!

swimeye
December 4th, 2010, 08:26
A very nice gesture, thank you. Looking forward to the freebie =)

skyhawka4m
December 4th, 2010, 09:41
I did not get this email from Just Flight. I'm pretty sure I bought something there this past year.

TeiscoDelRay
December 4th, 2010, 13:23
I did not either and I bought the Constellation and all addon packages.

Martyn
December 4th, 2010, 13:29
Hi,

Are any of your getting our monthly newsletters? I think that we've only made mention of it in the newsletter so far. Rest assured that everyone who has purchased from us over the past year will be getting an email shortly after December 17th with details of the freebie.

Thanks
Martyn

Bomber_12th
December 4th, 2010, 13:32
Hi Martyn,

As a JF customer, I most definitely got the news letter, with this announcement, and I look forward to finding out just what the freebie will be!!

Thank you very much!

Snaker
December 4th, 2010, 13:50
Just an fyi - although I have purchased several items from JF this past year I had to sign up separately for the newsletter. I get it every time now...... :salute:

Martyn
December 20th, 2010, 05:02
You should be receiving your e-mails shortly, containing details of the freebie :ernae:

IanHenry
December 20th, 2010, 05:23
Thanks Martyn,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
I've just received my e-mail for the free piper Archer, it's very much appreciated.
I already have the Archer, and this will prompted me to reinstall it. Thanks anyway, I appreciate the gesture.
Regards,
Ian.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>

big-mike
December 20th, 2010, 06:36
Just got the free ArcherIII.:greenf:
Thank you very much!
Going to fly her.:running:
Michael

Martyn
December 20th, 2010, 07:15
Here is a video showing what you are getting:

tNb7BmdLR3o&

Enjoy!

Stan V.
December 20th, 2010, 08:43
You should be receiving your e-mails shortly, containing details of the freebie :ernae:

Martyn,

It looks like we have to add or refresh credit card details in your store in order to receive the FREE downhload???? As a previous purchaser, I already did that for my purchase. I assume there is no way around this?

italoc
December 20th, 2010, 09:58
Hopefully everyone who has purchased a title from us during the past year has received this e-mail? If not, drop me a PM.

Thank you to everyone here for your support and feedback over the past 12 months and I hope you enjoy your freebie :jump:

Thanks
Martyn

Thanks, Martyn
Today I downloaded your Xmas present and wish to thank you and extend my best wishes for the holidays season.

Italo

doublecool
December 20th, 2010, 13:53
If you just made a purchase does it count :jump:

anthony31
December 20th, 2010, 16:05
Thanks very much for the Archer.

Received my email and am downloading it now.

Lucky for me that the Carenado payment system doesn't work for me as I tried to buy the Saratoga from Carenado but couldn't so I ended up getting it from Just Flight instead.

oldpropfan
December 20th, 2010, 22:18
Thank you very much for the nice present. Just finished downloading, now off to install and give her a quick spin around the patch.:jump::jump:

Martyn
December 21st, 2010, 00:17
Martyn,

It looks like we have to add or refresh credit card details in your store in order to receive the FREE download???? As a previous purchaser, I already did that for my purchase. I assume there is no way around this?

Hi Stan,

Could you drop an e-mail to our orders team? (orders[at]justflight.com)

They will be able to sort you out quickly.

Thanks
Martyn

Warrant
December 21st, 2010, 07:53
Thanks for the beautiful Archer III, JF!

Merry X-mas.

dhasdell
December 21st, 2010, 08:38
My email from Just Flight went into the spam folder, so it's worth a look in there if you think you have been overlooked.

Thanks for the Archer, Martyn - I love it already!
:jump:

Martyn
December 22nd, 2010, 02:29
If you just made a purchase does it count :jump:

Hi,

Drop an e-mail to martyn[at]justflight.com and I will sort you out with the freebie.

Thanks
Martyn

Brett_Henderson
December 22nd, 2010, 04:23
This is a great little model.. Thanks JF !

Very realistic handling and performance.. great sounds.. nice details :salute:

CHBTheDoctor
December 22nd, 2010, 06:29
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year