PDA

View Full Version : Lionheart: Any chance of a sitrep on the Kodiak?

teeps
October 1st, 2008, 01:52
As the title says Bill, if you have a few moments to update us I'd love to see how that new interior is coming along please?

Lionheart
October 1st, 2008, 05:13
Hey Teeps,

Well, Ive got the girl all torn apart and still making new parts for her. The Fuselage texture has to be redone, but the fuselage has been remapped, so its just waiting for me to redo the fuselage masters so the paints show up right.

I have installed the following;
* New production version passenger seats and pilots seats (diff versions)
* New cabin with clean cut, bevelled window and door openeings
* New inner door panels
* New dual panel cargo hatch fitted with 'Sky Diver' hiding switch
* New animated ball compass
* Textures with high detail added to the various control surfaces endcaps, such as ailerons, flaps, elevators, showing lightning holes, etc.
* New 3 axis, 3 click controlled visors for right and left, (still being finished).
* Fully animated high detail prop
* Detailed pilot with scanning animations
* New 'hovering/floating' high resolution decals for placcards throughout interior and exterior.
* All switches now functioning

:isadizzy:

I didnt think it would take this long, but I kept finding things to add and to repair and to redo. I want this thing packed with gadgets and extreme textures.

Remember, this is work in progress. Its a mess right now, but will soon have everything back together and repainted. (I feel like I am restoring a real plane in some ways, lol.. arrghh).

I am loving the new Whiskey ball compass. :d

Bill

teeps
October 1st, 2008, 05:27
Oooh, I'm glad I asked! That looks great Bill, can't wait to see the finished article! :)

Daveroo
October 1st, 2008, 07:05
hey bill?..are you adding any new repaints to it?...how about a fictional white with red/black USFS/aerounion style paint....would look cool...spotter/jump ship...lol....

BananaBob
October 1st, 2008, 08:01
Whoa! Looking great Bill! :applause::applause::applause:

brian1305
October 1st, 2008, 08:41
Looks amazing Bill !:applause::applause:

Lionheart
October 1st, 2008, 11:07
Thanks guys. Like I said, she is all in pieces and being rebuilt all the way through, so right now she is nothing to look at.

hey bill?..are you adding any new repaints to it?...how about a fictional white with red/black USFS/aerounion style paint....would look cool...spotter/jump ship...lol....

Hey David,

Can you supply me with a photo? It might not go into the production installer, but may be a good repaint addon.

I think I have gone overboard in the past with paint variations. It makes the packages huge. I must be the only guy out there with 12 to 36 versions of paint schemes, and aircraft installers the size of photo real scenery, lol.. arrghh... :banghead: (and here I am trying to make a way to compile FS9 planes 50% larger then the limit allows.. )