PDA

View Full Version : ATC Window

Bobr2
December 2nd, 2010, 12:35
I put a thread over at flight Sim.com but didn't get any answers to my question. The question is when I open Flightsim X now the ATC Window will open and just start flashing on and off. Can anyone out there give me a way to fix this problem?

wallyboard
December 2nd, 2010, 12:57
Just a couple thoughts...

Do you have the "ATC Shows at Startup" (not sure of the exact wordiing) enabled?

Did you save your default flight with the ATC window left open?

Cheers
Larry

scottmm73
December 2nd, 2010, 14:03
I put a thread over at flight Sim.com but didn't get any answers to my question. The question is when I open Flightsim X now the ATC Window will open and just start flashing on and off. Can anyone out there give me a way to fix this problem?

When you say flashing on and off, do you mean opening and closing? If that's the case, make sure the Tilde key (~) is not stuck.

anthony31
December 2nd, 2010, 14:35
When you say flashing on and off, do you mean opening and closing? If that's the case, make sure the Tilde key (~) is not stuck.

Yeah, try changing your key commands for the ATC window. If you set it so you no key command for the ATC window and it still flashes then you know the problem is with FSX. If you set it to a different key and it stops flashing then it may be a problem with your keyboard. It might just need a good clean.

SADT
December 2nd, 2010, 14:41
I have another ATC question;

Is there a way to disable autotune?

Bobr2
December 3rd, 2010, 13:13
Thank you all for the wonderful help I will start trouble shooting.