PDA

View Full Version : Virtavia-Fantastic Customer Support!

papab
December 2nd, 2010, 05:04
Just had to mention this to the Sim World...

The Alphasim site is down and I just had to reconstruct my computer from a hard crash
Sent a messaage to Virtavia on how was I going to get all of my AlphaSim aircraft back.
I sent it this morning around 6AM (EST) which means that they are 15 hours ahead of me....
Within 45 minutes I got a response with the link and passwords to get all of my aircraft back!!!

That is support :salute:

Thanks Virtavia for backing your customers. I will continue to support you with the purchase of more of your aircraft starting with the B-1B today!!!

Rick Brown

AckAck
December 2nd, 2010, 06:39
So, since they are 15 hours ahead of you, they got the message before you sent it and it still took them almost 16 hours to get back to you? ARGH! You should have received it before you even sent it - that would have been good service... :applause:

(Sorry - I just had to purposefully misunderstand that. Since they are 15 hours ahead, it may have seemed like 45 minutes to you but in the accelerated time differential for the message to travel ahead in time 15 hours, get responded to and then travel back to your time continuum, it was 15:45. Isn't that how light speed and time travel works? Without a flux capacitor, obviously.) :icon_lol:

Brian

snowbird552
December 2nd, 2010, 08:13
That is much different than what I have experienced so far. I tried multiple times over the last few months to get any sort of update on the promised C-17 VC that I (and many others) purchased. You'd think an expensive unfinished product like that would have priority over 'updating' the rest of their fleet. Not a single peep out of them so far though. It will take something special for me to ever purchase something from them again.

Merlin216
December 2nd, 2010, 08:20
That is much different than what I have experienced so far. I tried multiple times over the last few months to get any sort of update on the promised C-17 VC that I (and many others) purchased. You'd think an expensive unfinished product like that would have priority over 'updating' the rest of their fleet. Not a single peep out of them so far though. It will take something special for me to ever purchase something from them again.

Same thing here. I asked about the VC a couple months ago after they had promised updates months before then even and never received a reply.

Glad to hear you got your stuff back and rather quick too though.