PDA

View Full Version : Missing stuff

Wulf190
December 1st, 2010, 02:17
sorry if I'm skipping around here, but I'm working on Jean's Gibralter scenery and I'm missing afew objects. One is INF_wedge, and the other is AF_tara..... (I'm guessing its an AF pack but I dunno which one). I looked in Jeans install instructions but I didn't see an object list.

I'm also having problems with his Gibralter. The area surrounding it if fine, but Girbalter itself is a mess of green and brown squares. I followed the installed instruction, and even reinstalled it, but no dice.

PPS. I fixed the green and brown squares. I installed the scenery files that Jean provided if Sander's LC 4 was not installed. Odd thing is that I have it installed. I wonder why the textures were not working...

Rami
December 1st, 2010, 05:13
Wulf190,

Here's a thread on INF wedge: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=24676&highlight=inf_wedge

And the "tara" is from the Coastal defense pack II: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/downloads/download.php?lloc=downloads&FileID=3083

alpha_1
December 1st, 2010, 07:18
but Girbalter itself is a mess of green and brown squares. I followed the installed instruction, and even reinstalled it, but no dice.Wulf, did you put in the watermasking? I did at first and had the same problem with Gibraltar, Then took it out and all was well. Green and brown squares and way too much land around the rock.....not enough ocean. Like you I installed it a number of times before I found out what the problem was for me.

You might want to try taking the watermasking files out and see what happens. If it makes no difference, you can always put them back in.

Hope this helps you.

Cheers!

Wulf190
December 1st, 2010, 14:42
Rami, Tanks and Tanks!

Alpha, what I found was that if I installed the txture files that are supposd to be used if you are not using Sander's landclass 4, Gibraltar works just fine. Odd thing was is that I ma using Sander's Land class 4 so I should not have had to install the extra textures, but ya know I'm not going to complain about it though.

alpha_1
December 1st, 2010, 15:05
Yup, I agree.......if it works, don't fix it!