PDA

View Full Version : 'Good Luck Sarah - It Was Fun While It Lasted!'

Panther_99FS
November 29th, 2010, 19:13
http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/article/indycar-sarah-fisher-photo-retrospective/

Terry
November 30th, 2010, 00:54
That's a shame, I'll always wonder what she could have done with first rate equipment.

wombat666
November 30th, 2010, 03:17
That's a shame, I'll always wonder what she could have done with first rate equipment.

Better than Danica!!
:ernae:

Panther_99FS
November 30th, 2010, 15:36
Better than Danica!!
:ernae:

On ovals, you got that right!!!

EasyEd
December 3rd, 2010, 10:52
Hey All,

The record speaks for itself.

I do absolutely admire her determination to stay in the sport - she is a real credit to the world of racing.

-Ed-

Thoe6969
December 18th, 2010, 07:21
I'd like to see Sarah go back to driving her Dads sprint car,it takes a real driver to handle one of those,and Sarah was very good at it ,I had the privalege of watching her many times.Would love to see Danica strap herself in one,it would be good for a laugh.

Daveroo
December 27th, 2010, 07:28
i still believe that you can put a monkey in a good car and it can win in it..i mean look at dale jr and his record,,he kicked backside in the old busch series,and he was in top notch equipment...now he is in thrid best..at best...he may have been boosted to second best ( in the hendrick stable i mean) and he may improve..but once he got into the cup level and was in DEI cars which were decidedly less quality that the busch cars...he sucked...specailly after daddy died...

my point is...had they put danica and sarah in identical cars...sarah would have givin danica a run for her money...so would erin crocker/evernham,sammy swindle told me personally erin is the best female driver of the times....and sammy hates everyone...specailly me....LOL.....or he did..hes prolly forgotten who i am by now

over the years i saw some real squirrels get rides in some awesome cars and do very well when they shoulldnt have done so...and then some great talent not be able to selll themselves and then not get the good rides and theyre carrears just fall apart...