PDA

View Full Version : 'Anyone Remember Morgan Freeman In These Roles?'...

Panther_99FS
November 25th, 2008, 21:00
nK4VcEw_PPU

3qH-DOXo3bA

IVANOW
November 25th, 2008, 21:34
Very Good ,
Did you see who was in the Jelly Belly Group ? On the left end.

jmig
November 26th, 2008, 04:34
Nope, never did. But, he is a wonderful actor. I have liked him in everything which I have seen him.

cheezyflier
November 26th, 2008, 05:16
i have always liked morgan freeman. i don't recall ever having heard any bad stories about him like you do with most celebrities. great actor, too.

on a related note, it's a shame that thinly veiled marketing, disguised as children's programming, pushed away sesame street and the electric company. i watched them religiously as a kid, and learned quite a bit that stuck with me forever and had fun at the same time. we have no one to blame but ourselves. :redf:

Craig Taylor
November 26th, 2008, 07:21
on a related note, it's a shame that thinly veiled marketing, disguised as children's programming, pushed away sesame street and the electric company. i watched them religiously as a kid, and learned quite a bit that stuck with me forever and had fun at the same time. we have no one to blame but ourselves. :redf:

I watched Electric Company quite a bit myself. Mom always liked "Fargo North, Decoder." It was years before I got that joke. :costumes:

Eoraptor1
November 26th, 2008, 08:58
Very Good ,
Did you see who was in the Jelly Belly Group ? On the left end.

That's a very young Irene Cara, of Fame fame.

JAMES

Panther_99FS
November 26th, 2008, 12:04
Rgr that...
Bill Cosby & Rita Moreno also starred on "The Electric Company"....:mixedsmi: