PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Fibber
November 24th, 2010, 19:32
I realize that this is a world -wide forum but I wish to take the opportunity to wish all the Ami's a Happy Thanksgiving!! Whether you are on this side of the pond, or deployed somewhere.:salute: For those deployed I also wish to add a sincere Thank You!!! I spent several of these Holidays in some really strange place when I was serving and remember how it was.

mariereid
November 25th, 2010, 02:34
Happy Thanksgiving, southern boys! I guess we should all be thankful for what we still have. It's not the good old days, but it could be a whole lot worse. Thanks to all our military folks who have to give up so much for us. :salute::ernae:

kelticheart
November 25th, 2010, 03:14
When I lived in the U.S., I always loved the warm, welcoming atmosphere I met at good friend's houses celebrating Thanksgiving. A very nice way to start the end of the year Holyday Season.

To the point I am cooking pumpkin pies, right now, and I got myself an oven-baked turkey leg from the local deli.

Cheers to those fond memories, my best wishes all of SOH's US friends and their families!

:ernae: :ernae: :ernae: :ernae:

:wavey: KH

PJMack
November 25th, 2010, 03:33
Happy Thanksgiving to all...even to those outside this great country.:salute:

Shadow Wolf 07
November 25th, 2010, 05:05
I indeed have a lot to be thankful for this year. For one I had a sucessful tripple bypass surgery in March before I had a heart attack. I have my first grandchild on the way... I am thankful for the warmth, friendship and comradeship found here, in this forum.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! :salute: