PDA

View Full Version : Armee de L'Air Vought Vindicator

Ravenna
September 30th, 2008, 20:33
Does anyone know where I can find a 1940 Armee de L'Air or Aeronavale skin for the update of Paul Clawson's Vought Vindicator?

Jagdflieger
October 1st, 2008, 06:52
Look for Tarpsbird's textures for it over at: simviation.com or avsim.com

If you don't find them, let me know via PM.

TARPSBird
October 1st, 2008, 15:03
Ravenna,
I did not do a French repaint of Paul Clawson's SB2U, mine was for VMSB-241 at Midway. Check back with Jagdflieger. :)

Jagdflieger
October 1st, 2008, 15:23
Hmmm. For some reason your readme file is in the zip file.

Ravenna, I guess if you search for Paul Clausen at the larger sites, this French version of the Wind Indicator should pop up at some point. The zip file as I have it is: "Vought V-156 AB1.zip"

Jaxon
October 1st, 2008, 15:38
CFS France:

http://cfsfrance.altajeux.com/index.htm

Happy flying or better: bon vol!

Ravenna
October 1st, 2008, 18:05
Thanks for the help guys. Much appreciated!

TARPSBird
October 1st, 2008, 21:38
Hmmm. For some reason your readme file is in the zip file.
Oh, OK, I see what happened here. :icon_lol: That's my original Midway SB2U package which some French guy used to paint the V-156 export version. He gave Paul and me appropriate credit, that's cool. This is the way flight sim freeware ought to work all the time.
Ravenna, enjoy the plane, it's almost all Paul's work except for my dp and panel tweaks and the French guy's paint. :)

Ravenna
October 2nd, 2008, 00:52
Oh, OK, I see what happened here. :icon_lol: That's my original Midway SB2U package which some French guy used to paint the V-156 export version. He gave Paul and me appropriate credit, that's cool. This is the way flight sim freeware ought to work all the time.
Ravenna, enjoy the plane, it's almost all Paul's work except for my dp and panel tweaks and the French guy's paint. :)
Thanks TARPS. Unfortunately the MDL seems to be the original (as you said) and not the revised FSDS2 plane, but I can live with that!:d