PDA

View Full Version : ReThread. . .lol

falcon409
September 26th, 2008, 15:06
Ok,

I had posted a question regarding the text-o-matic utility and if I would have to combine the 4 bitmap textures from an old livery into the one template concept used by the current utility or if there is a way around all that. . .anyone?

falcon409
September 26th, 2008, 20:21
Ok,
I had posted a question regarding the text-o-matic utility and if I would have to combine the 4 bitmap textures from an old livery into the one template concept used by the current utility or if there is a way around all that. . .anyone?

Hey Fal,
My guess is that if you're using the latest version of that utility, you'll have to combine your original bmp's into the one template now. Just a guess, but that the best I can come up with.:mixedsmi:

falcon409
September 26th, 2008, 20:23
Hey Fal,
My guess is that if you're using the latest version of that utility, you'll have to combine your original bmp's into the one template now. Just a guess, but that the best I can come up with.:mixedsmi:

Hey man. . .many thanks. . .that did the trick. I'm up'n runnin' with my USAF U-3A. Woo-Hoo!!

RLPENDER
September 27th, 2008, 14:20
Is this what they call threading yourself??

falcon409
September 27th, 2008, 14:30
Is this what they call threading yourself??
yep!

Panther_99FS
September 27th, 2008, 15:26
:isadizzy::isadizzy::isadizzy::jeep0a:

Tom Clayton
September 29th, 2008, 21:11
Y'know, I've heard it said that talking to yourself is OK, as long as you don't answer yourself!:isadizzy: