PDA

View Full Version : We should all get a piece of this guy's pie.

Cazzie
November 21st, 2010, 17:28
Jay Leno's collections:

http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/the-cars/

Panther_99FS
November 21st, 2010, 17:37
:jump::jump::jump:

jmig
November 21st, 2010, 17:57
Quiet an impressive collection. My garage is to small to hold them all. :)

brad kaste
November 21st, 2010, 18:39
Cazzie,....I've had Jay's Garage bookmarked for a few years now. What can one say or think,...he has a fleet of cars that captivated me since I was a youth. Hard to pick out one favorite since there are so many favorites. Just finished taking a ride in Jay's 1915 Hispano-Suiza Aero Engine Car. A real cat's meow. What's so cool about it the engine in the vehicle is the same type that powered the SPAD pursuit plane of WWI.

EasyEd
November 21st, 2010, 19:18
Hey All,

Some good stuff there! :jump:

I especially like the International Fuel truck, the Corvair pickup and the Coronet 500 with the hemi.

But where oh where are the TRACTORS! :bump:

-Ed-

Allen
November 21st, 2010, 19:57
The man has the cars and should have been hosting Top Gear but we all know how that worked out.....

Cazzie
November 22nd, 2010, 03:17
Top Gear will be a bust in the US with the geeks they have hosting that show. A total wasted effort for anyone staying up to see the show.

Say what you want about Leno, but the man knows cars and I mean really knows them. He's not afraid to get down and get greasy with the best mechanics either.

And best of all, he drives them! Jay don't buy no relic to put it behind glass, he puts it on the road.

I bet he gets that art deco motorcycle up in Syracuse before it's over too.

Caz