PDA

View Full Version : Bamboo Tablet

JoeW
November 21st, 2010, 06:19
Does anyone use a tablet? I have a Bamboo that I just got and it seems to be the way to go to get some detail.
Anyone?

JoeW
November 21st, 2010, 17:34
Gentlemen ............... the Bamboo.
http://syndicate.sellpoint.net/Syndicate/AptViewer?play=UKZM5M-235314&1=1&vsr_sku=null

Trans_23
November 24th, 2010, 10:30
I have heard about these types of tablets before but have never seen one before. Thanks for posting.

OleBoy
November 24th, 2010, 11:01
I've done my research on the tablets. And talked to several that have, or do use them. They are good for basic painting of large areas. Not good for anything that needs work with making lines and such. I've never had a hands on experience, but would love to test one out for doing repaints and my other artwork. If the opportunity ever comes where I can trial or test it in my home for a set time with no obligation to buy, I would be more than willing. Who knows, if Waacom took a venture like that as a promotional gimmick to enhance sales their sales would surely increase as potential customer would get first hand experience of a great sounding product.

JoeW
November 25th, 2010, 04:46
Mine can be set to either be wider as more pressure or darker using the pen. It's really kind of neat. I'm still playing with mine. I got it thinking I could maybe use it instead of the mouse. :jump:

JoeW
November 26th, 2010, 15:46
I made some mold, dirt, scratches in this paint just playing around.
You can get very subtle with it.