PDA

View Full Version : Milviz C310R

BOOM
November 20th, 2010, 19:35
I'll be honest,I was on the fence about purchasing this aircraft for a long time,and not because of the price which is very,very reasonable btw.

I have The RealAir Duke that is an Amazing aircraft and I thought......Why do I need another light twin?Well after months of looking at the Flight1 website I finally took the plunge,and I'm really happy I did!! This baby is a gem!! A fantastic immersive cockpit that comes with your choice of analog gauges[in beautiful 3D] or a very nice Garmin 1000 glass pit,very cool!! The cockpit is very much like a car from the 70's,reminds me of my '77 Olds Cutluss,very roomy and comfortable.Great views from sides and front and if she's not trimmed right,you'll really have to work that stick!! Like when I needed a front wheel alignment very bad!! haha!!!

Thank You Milviz for an incredible aircraft and great price!! I look forward to your next entry.

HippyEd
November 20th, 2010, 19:47
Fly it at night. Best lit cockpit there is.

Scratch
November 20th, 2010, 20:15
I'll be honest,I was on the fence about purchasing this aircraft for a long time,and not because of the price which is very,very reasonable btw.

I have The RealAir Duke that is an Amazing aircraft and I thought......Why do I need another light twin?Well after months of looking at the Flight1 website I finally took the plunge,and I'm really happy I did!! This baby is a gem!! A fantastic immersive cockpit that comes with your choice of analog gauges[in beautiful 3D] or a very nice Garmin 1000 glass pit,very cool!! The cockpit is very much like a car from the 70's,reminds me of my '77 Olds Cutluss,very roomy and comfortable.Great views from sides and front and if she's not trimmed right,you'll really have to work that stick!! Like when I needed a front wheel alignment very bad!! haha!!!

Thank You Milviz for an incredible aircraft and great price!! I look forward to your next entry.

I went through the same deliberations you did. I already had two very good twin engine GA aircraft, but the Milviz involvement is what pushed me over the edge to getting the 310. It is one of my hangar favorites now. As picky as I have become with payware I can say that I have zero regrets with buying this one. The only payware that can top this is the A2A AccuSim a/c.

krazycolin
November 21st, 2010, 01:06
Thanks for the comments... The team that we have for our stuff now is absolutely amazing. And just wait till you see what we have coming down the line...