PDA

View Full Version : Iron Man...So After The Credits...

Dain Arns
September 30th, 2008, 19:56
Iron Man, out on DVD today. For those of you who watched it, maybe even the movie in theaters back in May, it's really too bad you left early, or shut it off. You didn't stay till after the end credit roll. You would have gotten to see this... :d

PYRa84phC2o

MudMarine
September 30th, 2008, 20:05
Nick Fury!! I saw that also!!

gedm
September 30th, 2008, 20:08
I just watched it a couple hours ago and no I didnt wait for the end of the credits role...:banghead:

Silver Fox
October 1st, 2008, 00:31
Always wait for the end of the credits!

Not only are there interesting teasers or bloopers, but sometimes there is even recipes for things like cookies, muffins and pancakes. :)

Nick Fury could make things interesting. There are so many classic comic book characters that I can't even begin to list which ones deserve a movie.

stiz
October 1st, 2008, 02:03
There are so many classic comic book characters that I can't even begin to list which ones deserve a movie.

bash street kids? :d

Snuffy
October 1st, 2008, 03:33
I always wait for the credit roll in theaters. It allows time for the stampede to settle down and makes for a nice leasurely stroll from the theater after the movie.

Some times with regard to new movies titles are also announced in credit rolls. 007 movies do it all the time.

Dain Arns
October 1st, 2008, 04:33
I have a couple endings that are favorites.

One is the end of "Ferris Bueller's Day Off". After the credits he comes out of the bathroom, "You're still here? (waves the audience away) <waves you="" off=""> Go home! Go home."

The other is the after the credits of "Airplane!", which you have to sit through anyway with all of the 'hidden' items. Anyway, the old guy is still sitting in the taxi, "I'll give him 10 more minutes, but that's it!".</waves>

OBIO
October 1st, 2008, 12:03
Three of my favorite comic books I would love to see come to the big screen, if done properly.

Sgt Rock....my all time fave.

Unknown Soldier...guy with his face wrapped like a mummie taking on Rommel in the deserts of Africa.

I think it was called Johnny Reb....tank crew who had a Civil War ghost that guided them, crew had a Rebel Flag on their tank. Would most likely be seen as racist/politically way incorrect, but all those boo hooers would be way off base.

OBIO

Snuffy
October 1st, 2008, 12:28
...I think it was called Johnny Reb....tank crew who had a Civil War ghost that guided them, crew had a Rebel Flag on their tank. Would most likely be seen as racist/politically way incorrect, but all those boo hooers would be way off base.

Yep that was a good one ... they had a Stewart Tank to boot. The ghost of J.E.B. Stuart took it as a namesake. :) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Haunted_Tank
Excellent comic.

And I remember all the others ones too. OWCH! I had a monster Sgt. Rock comic collection. Lost it due to flooding. :(

flyboyhunt05
October 1st, 2008, 12:58
When i went to see this while it was in the theaters, i had heard about this and stayed to watch it. I loved the movie, and i can't wait to get the 2-Disc version tommorow.

Eoraptor1
October 1st, 2008, 14:48
Three of my favorite comic books I would love to see come to the big screen, if done properly.

Sgt Rock....my all time fave.

Unknown Soldier...guy with his face wrapped like a mummie taking on Rommel in the deserts of Africa.

I think it was called Johnny Reb....tank crew who had a Civil War ghost that guided them, crew had a Rebel Flag on their tank. Would most likely be seen as racist/politically way incorrect, but all those boo hooers would be way off base.

OBIO

I used to love The Haunted Tank when I was a little boy. My favorite was the cannibalized "Jigsaw" tank. It has been recently "reimagined" for the 21st Century. There have been some changes: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=18178

JAMES