PDA

View Full Version : I Could Not Register FSX On Line It said To Try Again Or Later

casey jones
November 18th, 2010, 09:04
After I re-installed FSX I tried to register it on line but it said unsuccessful registration, then I clicked the box that said remind me later...how long will it wait to remind me?

Cheers

Casey

AndyE1976
November 18th, 2010, 09:16
No idea, but you can always use the phone number - I've done that before when it decided that I'd activated it too many times, it wasn't any hassle.

You give them a number and they give you a number and that activates the product.

allcott
November 18th, 2010, 09:33
On my last reinstall I had to reboot the computer before I could get the online registration to work. Just launching FSX wouldn't do it.

SilverBird
November 19th, 2010, 06:37
No idea, but you can always use the phone number - I've done that before when it decided that I'd activated it too many times, it wasn't any hassle.

You give them a number and they give you a number and that activates the product.

I agree with Andy I believe I had to use that number once before, if the online activation is not working for you or I would try the phone number, or it could be just a temporary error.

Cesar