PDA

View Full Version : Please asking for Prayers here again

HouseHobbit
November 17th, 2010, 10:52
My Father is in the Hospital right now..
His heart is giving out.. They told us yesterday, there is nothing more that can be done..
He has had every known operation for His heart known to man in the last twenty years..

And it has gotten to this point now..
It has been a very hard time here for me of late, But I shall try to remain postive in all of this..
Thanks to all here for the kindness so many have shown to me..
God Bless each of you..
Owen

Allen
November 17th, 2010, 11:21
This year been nothing but sad for every one. I hope next year is a happy one because this has to stop....

Curtis P40
November 17th, 2010, 11:47
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

tonybones2112
November 17th, 2010, 11:57
We're there with you HH.

Tony

OBIO
November 17th, 2010, 12:03
HH

You and your Dad have my prayers.

I second's Allen's wish that next year is a better year of all of us. 2010 has been a real bad year for many folks on this site.

OBIO

Roadburner440
November 17th, 2010, 12:48
Hey Owen. Sorry to hear again of this tragedy. Lost my great grandmother some years ago to heart related issues. Hers is probably a similary story. She had 6 heart attacks, and on the 7th one that was pretty much it. Wasn't to much else they could do for her. Hopefully your father is able to somehow find a miracle though, and prove them wrong. I think I am tapped out on favors from the man upstairs this year though, but that won't stop me from asking for you. Take care.

CP1207
November 17th, 2010, 13:26
Best wishes.

2011 almost has to be a better year.
Down a Mom, a 16 year old nephew, and a favorite cat this year here.
FSX has given me a place to occasionally escape to which has helped.

Quicksand
November 17th, 2010, 13:27
HH, you can count on prayers from me and my family, as well as my church family, for your Dad and for you and the family.

Little Chacha
November 17th, 2010, 13:54
Mr. OWEN I will tell my Mom so we can pray for you tonight what is your daddys name? :wavey: Hannah

Tom Clayton
November 17th, 2010, 16:16
Prayers offered from here too.

brad kaste
November 17th, 2010, 16:20
HH,...as we know,...it is in the Lord's hands. For sure. For sure too you and your dad will be in my thoughts and prayers. God bless.

norab
November 17th, 2010, 17:42
payers from here too HH

HouseHobbit
November 17th, 2010, 18:10
Mr. OWEN I will tell my Mom so we can pray for you tonight what is your daddys name? :wavey: Hannah

Thanks all very much..
Hannah, My fathers name is Clayton Perkins..

I am grateful for all of My SOH family..

I shall remain firm in my faith, and in the realization
all things are in Our Lord's hands..
May Our Lord Bless each of you...

CADFather
November 17th, 2010, 19:08
Owen,
As you already know but it bears repeating just hand it to God, He will provide the strength. Prayers are out for all concerned from N GA this evening, may God bless and keep each and everyone of you.

Joe

sky pilot
November 17th, 2010, 21:21
My Father is in the Hospital right now..
His heart is giving out.. They told us yesterday, there is nothing more that can be done..
He has had every known operation for His heart known to man in the last twenty years..

And it has gotten to this point now..
It has been a very hard time here for me of late, But I shall try to remain postive in all of this..
Thanks to all here for the kindness so many have shown to me..
God Bless each of you..
Owen
Nothing but the best from my end Owen and God bless !
robert

Chacha
November 17th, 2010, 21:23
Praying for you, your Dad and your loved ones, Owen!

:engel016:

HouseHobbit
November 18th, 2010, 16:49
Hi all, here is the update..

Dad in now Home, It is going to be a hassle, Nurse home care..
And every two days to the heart doctor, for Dad.....

His Heart is not operating correctly, and blood is building up in the heart sack, they
have thinned his blood so this heart can beat like this..And to keep it from clotting..
But they can't repair the heart..

Normally they would shock the heart back into synchronous beating..
But this would kill my Dad..

My dear Father has had every possible thing done in the past 26 years that can be done it seems..
And we were told two years ago there was not much else that can be done, at this time for Him..

So we hope for the best, needless to say NO ONE is very Pleased..
Mom can't care for herself, much less Dad too.
And the Nurse will not be there at night..

So my Sister and I are trying to set up for someone to be there at night..
And try to sort this all out..

No one will say if Dad will survive or how long at this point..
The doctors haven't committed themselves on this..

I will just Pray and Hope for the best..
Thank all very much..
Owen

Roadburner440
November 18th, 2010, 17:18
That is pretty rediculous Owen. I would think that at least they would be able to drain the blood out of that cardial sack around his heart. I imagine he must have had quite a bit of surgeries and such over the years for them to be afraid to do anything on him. I really hope things improve, but that sounds unlikely. Hopefully he can find something to occupy his time, and enjoy himself.

stansdds
November 19th, 2010, 02:19
Prayers inbound.