PDA

View Full Version : Taking Sabbatical On MB

Devildog73
November 12th, 2010, 18:01
Since I have finished Bong and McGuire, I think I am going to install Talon's Campaigns and fly them. Install Rami's remakes and campaigns fly them. See what else is out here and maybe fly them. :wavey:

At least until after Christmas, I am going to "play" CFS2 instead of building missions and campaigns.

I have been "itching" to get into Talon's stuff, unzipped them months ago, just never got them installed. I think it is time to do so.

Then, after Christmas, if Rams is still working on upgrading Tuskegee Airmen, I might help on that project. But if he finishes before January, I will most likely go back to my USMC roots and develop some pure USMC campaigns.
:salute:

alpha_1
November 12th, 2010, 18:04
Take a break, freshen yer wee mind, DD............you've earned it. You've done some fabulous work and I thank you very much.

Cheers!:salute:

Rami
November 12th, 2010, 18:20
Then, after Christmas, if Rams is still working on upgrading Tuskegee Airmen, I might help on that project. But if he finishes before January, I will most likely go back to my USMC roots and develop some pure USMC campaigns.
:salute:

Lee,

I'm REALLY busy right now, so I probably won't get to them until Mid-December. I do have some of them done already, and as for the rest...I will get to them over the Winter break. That project must be completed, I owe that to you.

Beaus in the Sand is really far along now thanks to Cees and Captain Kurt, but the final two missions must wait for Jean Bomber's projects to be completed.

Sopwith Chameleon
November 13th, 2010, 16:19
:salute: ..........kick back & relax DD - I know you know when you need it - thanks for all you've done:ernae::ernae::ernae: