PDA

View Full Version : Monte Castelo2 Missing "air_burst_artillery"

Old Tiger
November 25th, 2008, 07:54
:wavey:Monte Castelo2 Missing ground unit Type="air_burst_artillery" Any one help me with this. MB says i't not defined, check vehicles or ships. Did a search, nothing in ETO. Please help.

O-1Driver
November 25th, 2008, 08:06
:wavey:Monte Castelo2 Missing ground unit Type="air_burst_artillery" Any one help me with this. MB says i't not defined, check vehicles or ships. Did a search, nothing in ETO. Please help.

Len,

You need to reinstall the 1.02 update. You are missing a lot of stuff that is in there. Let us know how it goes.

O-1

Old Tiger
November 25th, 2008, 09:09
Len,

You need to reinstall the 1.02 update. You are missing a lot of stuff that is in there. Let us know how it goes.

O-1

O-1

I will r/d a fresh 1.02, I will reinstall over existing 1.02. Correct?

Will start ERA1 fly than exit before reinstalling 1.02. Is this correct also?

will let ya know if it's ok.

Len :ernae:

grizzly50
November 25th, 2008, 09:37
O-1

I will r/d a fresh 1.02, I will reinstall over existing 1.02. Correct?

Will start ERA1 fly than exit before reinstalling 1.02. Is this correct also?

will let ya know if it's ok.

Len :ernae:

:kilroy:Old Tiger, that is absolutely correct, sir. Always start ETO in Era 1 and then exit before installing anything, especially self-installers, like the 1.02 ETO Update.:d

loverboy1
November 25th, 2008, 09:50
when one says strat in era 1, and exit then play on ...does this mean open in era 1 and start a mission- then exit or just open the entry screen in era 1 and exit ///

tks

Old Tiger
November 26th, 2008, 08:24
:kilroy:Old Tiger, that is absolutely correct, sir. Always start ETO in Era 1 and then exit before installing anything, especially self-installers, like the 1.02 ETO Update.:d

:wavey::jump:Hey guys finally got it working, must have applied that 1.02 patch a dozen times, for some reason it would not install in ETO. After renaming ETO I created a dummy folder named CFS3 ETO Expansion and ran 1.02 again and all the data was there, then I just transferred the data from the dummy folder to CFS3 ETO Expansion overwriting all. I then renamed all the ETO back to what it was, ran it and now everything .

Thank you all for assistance:ernae::ernae: