PDA

View Full Version : CS 737 100/200

flaviossa
November 11th, 2010, 15:08
Just to let you guys know the next plane of Captain Sim:
The 737 100/200 :salute::salute:
urraaahhh! I know itīs not the main focus of SOH but itīs good news ...

http://www.captainsim.org/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1289494569

CG_1976
November 11th, 2010, 15:34
:jump:Arctic Lifeline, it goes right on my list of buy.

strykerpsg
November 11th, 2010, 16:30
Have too many 737's, so will probably pass, but do hope completion of the B-52 is immenent before this gets too much of their attention.

Matt

Kiwikat
November 11th, 2010, 18:59
Have too many 737's, so will probably pass, but do hope completion of the B-52 is immenent before this gets too much of their attention.

Matt

Too many 737's? We don't have a single decent native one yet. PMDG will deliver s**n though... :jump:

strykerpsg
November 11th, 2010, 19:09
Too many 737's? We don't have a single decent native one yet. PMDG will deliver s**n though... :jump:
I have two beautiful 737's from Ariane Design, very nice birds thoroughly inside and out, albeit a bit pricey! Also, native FSX. I do look forward to the PMDG release though. Would rather CS finish their BUFF first before showing their next work in progress.

Matt

deathfromafar
November 11th, 2010, 21:52
I agree with Kiwi, there aren't any high end 73's yet. I have the FS9 PMDG which I bought ages ago and it is a great model for that time but an updated FSX version is a must have. I welcome CS making the JT8D powered -100 & 200 73's. They are a very overlooked in terms of high standard models for both FS9 to FSX.

euroastar350
November 12th, 2010, 00:05
Excellent choice for CS, I prefer this model over the other CFM powered models anyday:jump:

AusWilko
November 12th, 2010, 02:16

Been watching the PMDG one but the price has me worried cause traditionally they have always been way expensive but with the Aussie dollar being good I may actually have a shot at it :ernae:

flaviossa
November 12th, 2010, 02:23
I think the 100/200 canīt be compared to 300/400, etc ... Although they are all 737īs, inside they are complete different aircrafts with steam gauges. So, in my opinion, we donīt have a 737 like this for fsx yet.
AND, i think it must be said, the CS "new way of doing business" is most welcome. They are now listening to the customers and giving a more friendly aproach in the foruns. (The 100/200 was chosen by voting)

Letīs wait for more details ...

Sedr37
November 12th, 2010, 04:10
:jump:Arctic Lifeline, it goes right on my list of buy.
Me too!!!

Would rather CS finish their BUFF first before showing their next work in progress.
The have already said BUFF will be the next one for release, so see no problems with announsing 737 as next-next one.

gera
November 12th, 2010, 07:00
Excelent, there are many 737s but all are not to what we really want. If it will be like their 727 I will jump as soon as its ready to download........this should be my last one, I hope.

And yes We Need this!!!!!....:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Kiwikat
November 12th, 2010, 08:50
Been watching the PMDG one but the price has me worried cause traditionally they have always been way expensive but with the Aussie dollar being good I may actually have a shot at it :ernae:

It will be worth every penny though. I cannot say that every CS product I've purchased was worth every penny. :salute:

guzler
November 12th, 2010, 08:54
This is good news and bad news. The good news is that it will be undoubtably good. The bad news is that it will be undoubtably expensive just like the excellent 707 that I haven't bought but really want !

spotlope
November 12th, 2010, 09:08
This is good news and bad news. The good news is that it will be undoubtably good. The bad news is that it will be undoubtably expensive just like the excellent 707 that I haven't bought but really want !

I think they overreached a little with the 707 pricing. Have you noticed that they've been steadily walking back the price to find the sweet spot? Just today I got the email that it's EUR20 off the original price now. It's getting down to the point now where I'd consider it.

flaviossa
November 12th, 2010, 10:02
And i bought the 707 in the launch price!!!!! :frown::frown:
Besides that, itīs the best CS plane for me until now.

Lateral-G
November 12th, 2010, 10:08
An 'Iron Knuckles' Three-Seven...I love it!

You can't compare first gen 37's to the more modern ones. They are very different aircraft.

Ian Warren
November 12th, 2010, 16:53
An 'Iron Knuckles' Three-Seven...I love it!

and some 'White Knuckles' cringing both pilot/co-pilot seats , a 'Boeing check Captain' coming into Wellington Airport in a typical southerly gale when aircraft was being introduced .

Strange to think later in the 737-100 life time was to arrive in New Zealand , two off the original Lufthansa aircraft spent a couple years with Ansett NZ before being replaced

Be good to see the 200 expansion pack released with the original NAC scheme :salute:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Bjoern
November 17th, 2010, 14:16
Please, CS...improve your texture and materials management for the 732! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!