PDA

View Full Version : CT-114 For FSX project updates ?????

weeebbz
November 11th, 2010, 13:43
are there any updates on how the CT-114 for FSX is going

delta_lima
November 11th, 2010, 13:48
Zoren is your man there. In a recent conversation we had, he discussed landing gear animation - but I'd want to let him share the overall status.

cheers,

weeebbz
November 11th, 2010, 13:53
i sent him a PM a week ago or so and never got a reply

snowbird552
November 11th, 2010, 18:45
First ive heard of this, very excited :)

Shane Strong CYHZ
November 12th, 2010, 12:33
as of last weekend he was still working on the landing gear animation

weeebbz
November 12th, 2010, 14:19
so ill take it as its going to be some time till we see it

mmann
November 12th, 2010, 14:48
First ive heard of this, very excited :)

First I have heard of this as well. This is great news, thanks for the heads up!

Regards, Mike Mann

Zoren
November 12th, 2010, 19:13
Yes it is true, I have been working on an FSX version of the Tutor. The person who made the 2D panel and gauges for the FS2004 version has updated the 2D panel and gauges for FSX which includes a wide screen version. As far as I know, this should be able to go into FS2004 as well. If all goes as I plan, I hope to modify the FSX version for FS2004 but not sure.

There still is a lot to work on so I can't say how much longer it will take. One issue I may run into is finding a person to make the Tutor fly like a Tutor does. I haven't asked anyone as of yet because I want to be a little closer to complete before I involve them.

I'll try and get some screenshots up soon. It won't have textures, but the basic shape is there, I hope...

Zoren

ps... sorry for not getting back to people about this. Real life has been a little rough these last couple of months but don't worry, I'll get it done.

delta_lima
March 8th, 2011, 11:54
Hello Z!

Wondering how you're doing ... how the Avro Jetliner and/or Tutor mate? Hope life in general is good.

cheers,

dl