PDA

View Full Version : Kirongo Oil Ltd..

gera
November 10th, 2010, 17:08
The Office of Corruption and Flasks has hired a plane to take four of their best investigators to fly to the locations of Kirongo Oil Ltd owned by a recently impeached president who is alleged of having 46% of the shares of this company and favoring it with juice contracts while he was the big Guru of the country in case. The mission will take this personnel to the " lighted grass airfields of this company"...a big conspiracy seems to be developing.....Scenery and airfields in far of Kenya....

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d145/scratchbuilt/theport.jpg

Murray Cod
November 11th, 2010, 03:14
Hi SOH Community, it is President Mboto here:wavey:. I have to be quick as the unelected Generals are on their way to my office with their soldiers and guns to overthrow my legitimate government. Help me keep my countrymen's money out of these criminals hands by sending me your bank account number and password and I will immediately transfer $US10,000,000 to your account. You must then hold it in trust until my rightful return to power.

thanking you all for your assistance to my glorious nation in its time of need.

regards
(soon to be ex) President Mboto

gera
November 11th, 2010, 05:04
Hi SOH Community, it is President Mboto here:wavey:. I have to be quick as the unelected Generals are on their way to my office with their soldiers and guns to overthrow my legitimate government. Help me keep my countrymen's money out of these criminals hands by sending me your bank account number and password and I will immediately transfer $US10,000,000 to your account. You must then hold it in trust until my rightful return to power.

thanking you all for your assistance to my glorious nation in its time of need.

regards
(soon to be ex) President Mboto

LOL....I received a similiar letter back in 1999 for the first time, the last one was in 2009 so they guy has not been caught yet....in the mission you will be able to visit this presidentīs island where he has a a castle, a real fully lighted soccer field and quite other goodies due to the "evils" of cash moola!!!!!.....:icon_lol::icon_lol:....impeachment when???...by the way, in real life there is a powerful one waiting in the wings!!!!:sleep::sleep:

gera
November 12th, 2010, 08:25
Uploaded for your weekend flights!!!! in Simviation.com and Flightsim.com

Enjoy...:wavey: