PDA

View Full Version : Classics Hangar Fw-190

Quicksand
November 8th, 2010, 14:32
A little bit of a rant here... I bought the late models, and installed the swastika update without a hitch.. Bought the early models, installed the swastika markings by Alessandro Biagi (alx) of Italian Wings in each folder as per the readme, and still no markings... Anybody else run into this?

Ferry_vO
November 8th, 2010, 15:22
The early models have been updated to V2 after the late models were released; maybe the paints you used are for the older V1 version and do not work with the V2?

Quicksand
November 8th, 2010, 15:24
Downloaded today from FSPilot shop. I thought it was version two. Could be wrong....

Ian Warren
November 8th, 2010, 15:57
I brought the complete package , both early and late models , did you have a link for the swastika markings to see if there is an affect with the complete bundle . <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

AndyE1976
November 8th, 2010, 16:35
Downloaded today from FSPilot shop. I thought it was version two. Could be wrong....

That will be version 2.

You might want to try reinstalling the tail markings. When I did it I didn't have to copy them manually to each folder, but I believe not all of the models are updated.

Mathias
November 8th, 2010, 23:02
Early variants v.1 used a single texture for all models.
V.2 has an individual "noseart" file for each individual paintschemes.
Having said that, the file you need for the early variants v.2 is appr. 3.2MB in size whereas the old version is just some 100kb or so.

huub vink
November 9th, 2010, 09:42
Here you can find the historical tail markings for all versions:

http://www.italianwings.it/itwi/fsx/down.htm

Cheers,
Huub

Quicksand
November 12th, 2010, 11:09
Thanks for the help, guys. All is well now. :salute::ernae: