PDA

View Full Version : area 88

anbu
November 24th, 2008, 19:19
i want to share the magic of a show called area 88 with you all. and when i say show, i mean anime... but stick with me here. it may be a japanese animation and they are subtitles but it is amazing over all. heres a description...

"The main character, Kazama Shin, had been training to become a pilot of Yamato Aviation, with his friend, Kanzaki Satoru, who had been a friend since they had been in the orphan's house. Though he thought of Kanzaki as a best friend, but by Kanzaki's conspiracy he had been sent to the mercenary unit "Area 88" in Asran of the Middle East. Asran was rich in oil, but there had been a civil war.

In Area 88, go-getter pilots gathered from all over the world and challenging hard missions every day. In order to escape from this Hell, he must complete the three-year duty, or pay the forfeit of 1,500,000 dollars.

In order to go back to Japan where his fiancee was waiting for him, he couldn't help becoming a fighter pilot. By his outstanding aviation technique and strong desirer for living, he had become an ace pilot of Area88."

if you want to watch it, it is online at veoh.com (i hope i'm allowed to post that)

Johnny
November 24th, 2008, 19:47
~S~ a,

Post the link and make it easy on everyone.

j.

anbu
November 24th, 2008, 19:57
~S~ a,

Post the link and make it easy on everyone.

j.

oh right, good idea ^_^

http://www.veoh.com/channels/area88scryed14

they are all in order on the right side of the page. theres 12 episodes.