PDA

View Full Version : Milviz F-15 Update?

Rattler
November 3rd, 2010, 17:05
I was wondering if There was Any news about the F-15`s, How is it Coming Along, Maybe a release date If Possible?

Thanks!
:salute::salute::salute:

krazycolin
November 3rd, 2010, 18:14
It's available NOW!!!! GO AND GET IT!!!!! (just kidding..) It's not ready yet. We're having some teething problems with the integration of ALL those MPD's and CPD's and weapons and wow....

No release date planned at this time but hopefully... before xmas though I wouldn't count on it...

Rattler
November 4th, 2010, 05:40
Rgr that, Will be keeping an eye out for thisone!!

Rattler
December 1st, 2010, 10:27
Was wondering, With Christmas Just Around the Corner and all, How the Eagles were coming Along? I must say I have been Waiting for thisone!

:salute::salute::salute:

krazycolin
December 1st, 2010, 11:13
Have you seen our youtube page? we've posted some vids a while back and no one has visited... Are we that unpopular? (note that some of the vids are a bit... dated. things have changed...)

And Xmas is looking less and less likely.. BUT, for those who have a sharp eye... you might see something never before seen in those vids... I will say no more.

Barfly
December 1st, 2010, 11:46
I didn't know you guys had a youtube page - a quick search shows a bunch of random Milviz related videos... maybe put a link to it on the Milviz homepage?

http://www.youtube.com/user/milvizinc

krazycolin
December 1st, 2010, 12:00
thanks mate!

kilo delta
December 1st, 2010, 12:26
Nice...working weapons systems!

KC..I didn't know about your Youtube page either, maybe you could put the link in your sig too? :)

krazycolin
December 1st, 2010, 12:35
another great idea!!!! and when i finally get around to doing that facebook page...

As much as I would like to, it appears that I cannot do so. It's giving me a character amount error even though I only have 75 or so... bummer!

kilo delta
December 1st, 2010, 14:22
another great idea!!!! and when i finally get around to doing that facebook page...

As much as I would like to, it appears that I cannot do so. It's giving me a character amount error even though I only have 75 or so... bummer!

Hmmm...there's a gif file (sigpic58745_1.gif) in your sig which doesn't appear to work. Maybe try deleting that and paste the Youtube link under the Milviz one? :)

krazycolin
December 1st, 2010, 16:06
nope. not working.... MODS??? HELP!

crashaz
December 2nd, 2010, 08:58
Uh I just saw the second video train up a target in AA mode and then fire a missile followed by an explosion.

Did I just see a shootdown of a target?!?:jawdrop:

fliger747
December 2nd, 2010, 11:10
Nothing I ever say is official, but looks to be another sweet offering on the way. Bern't is currently working on making it fly as it should, not always an easy task with a very high performance aircraft.

For those of you who got the Cessna 310R, you have some idea of the superior products these guys are capable of.

Cheers: T

krazycolin
December 2nd, 2010, 11:11
Uh I just saw the second video train up a target in AA mode and then fire a missile followed by an explosion.

Did I just see a shootdown of a target?!?:jawdrop:

yup. but there's more... Look CLOSELY... at all 3 vids.. and you will see it...

@Fliger, thanks for the compliments.. always appreciated.

Bone
December 2nd, 2010, 11:19
Here's a glimpse of how it handles in formation. The vid is a little rough, though.

NOTE: All three flights in this vid were flown and FSrecorded using the Milviz F-15E, but the Lead and #Two wingman were swapped out with an MAIW model for the video. Colin is still doing work on the external model of his F-15E.

click on the pic to watch.

http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/BonesFlightBag/JetCamVideo/th_MilvizF-15formdemolowres.jpg (http://s993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/BonesFlightBag/JetCamVideo/?action=view&current=MilvizF-15formdemolowres.mp4)

Rattler
January 11th, 2011, 14:49
Its Been Sometime now, Was wondering when we could Expect to see this bird out of the Hangar?

Is Razbam Also working on the Guages for this Bird?

krazycolin
January 11th, 2011, 14:59
Soonish.... not going to say when but... that said.. we will have a very cool announcement to make soon...

Chuck_Jodry-VJPL
January 11th, 2011, 15:52
Nice Ride 110 % Nice Ride

Roadburner440
January 11th, 2011, 16:27
There is a lot of coding going on behind the scenes with the F-15. Which there is not a lot to show in screenshots that can quantify the work we have done. We are looking very forward though to doing more updates on it before release.

krazycolin
January 11th, 2011, 23:58
Nice Ride 110 % Nice Ride

Just in case you didn't notice, this is a screenshot from within FSX and not a RW shot....

2Low
January 12th, 2011, 03:33
GI'ME! oops I'm sorry, don't know what came oveGI'ME NOW!. Oh dear it happened again, sorry for being so GI'ME, ME NEEDS IT! um, rude. It looks absolutely gi'me, gi'me, gi'me.
OK I have to stop, too excited, looks great! My precious, we needs it we do.

gi'me please.:applause: