PDA

View Full Version : A pure FSX-views question

Sid2008
November 3rd, 2010, 05:41
This is puzzling to me.
Imagine you start flying in VC view and press 'S' and press 'A' to get the flyby view.

As the plane flyby-s a few times you press "Shift A" and then some times you see the plane as a tiny dot in a distance and then the camera brings you to the plane. understand me?

This effect with Shift A does not always happen. Sometimes all that happens is when you shift back from the flyby view, all you see is the the outside view of the plane, without the camera panning I described above.

My question is: how do i get FSX to alwys do the camera panning? I like that because it looks so cool to me.

Thanks for all responses.
Sid

limjack
November 3rd, 2010, 06:33
I have no idea how its done but I have done the same thing. I agree it is very cool. I think it is just one of those FSX hickups but one I enjoy when it happens. I would be interested if their was an answer to this question.

Jim

James
November 3rd, 2010, 07:05
i think what happens is that when you switch views, say to tower view, FSX loads the terrain around THAT tower-not your airplane. So, to FSX, maybe it gets the viewpoints switched up? When I switch back to spot view or whatever, I have to refresh the scenery because it just isn't very clear anymore.