PDA

View Full Version : UFO's, Crop Circles, a Phone Call, and a Call Back?

Lionheart
November 2nd, 2010, 22:20
Hey all,

As you might know, in YouTube, they have a 'intelligent help' service that logs what you search for and 'recommends' things for you next time you drop in.

Well... Oddly, UFO's are one of my searches and this time, I find a film waiting about a crop circle. I think its interesting, click on it, and my jaw about dropped.

Back in 1974, the world hires 3 major world scientists to create a coded message to send to the stars from a massive radio telescope dish. They do it. It is in binary code and explains our solar system, size of a human, population of Earth, our DNA, the planet layout and which planet we are on, etc, etc, etc.... Even a basic of our DNA contents, shape of our body, and mild chemical elements, etc.

2002 comes around and guess what. SETI gets a message, the same one, back at us. But, this time, its followed by something very wierd. The telescope that sends it, has a set of fields around it, like wheat and all. After they recieve the message back, they note it has changes in it. Also, a crop 'event' has occurred in the field by the giant dish. Its the layout of the message burned into the crops, (well, layed down and so perfect, they cannot figure out how its done).

We put in our info, that we are basically just under 6 feet tall and carbon based. What we get back has 'salenium based' and shorter, bigger heads, a similar solar system with 9 planets, and the planet sending the message has '4' marks instead of one, which puzzles the scientists. Also, the corrected one of the numbers of the base binary alphabet, written by Carl Sagan, one of the chief scientists that create the message.... (spell check, from another world?)

Very interesting.

Now, from what I have been searching on this, I believe they recieved another crop circle, showing a huge alien head and shoulders, (picture) but oddly, even in a crop of wheat, its like a laser etching, perfectly shaded and 3D looking (How?) and with the plate with all their DNA data and stuff.

The funny thing was that they place this right next to the dish that sent the message.

Now, get this. The message is sent 'one time'. One set of pulses, like Morse Code, aimed at the nearest set of stars that we thought at the time, was the set of stars that might have life that are closest.

Oddly, there is a disc message on the crops next to the Alien figure with a message in it, based on that code that Sagan made up.

I wish I had heard about this sooner.

I know, most of you will think this is garbage. I dont know. I am investigating it though.

Salinium? what is the difference between Carbon based and Salinium based? How does it tie up in a body? Is it the fuel you consume or in your blood? Our blood is iron based.

So many questions...

_KoR2t-iM9k

lh

Piglet
November 3rd, 2010, 00:01
All you have to know is that the Space Pigs rule the universe. They don't do crop circles, abduct hick farmers, blow up planets (well, unless they are irritating), or have shiny saucer ships.
Just letting you know....

Naismith
November 3rd, 2010, 00:57
I believe you mean Selenium (Se). Unlikely to be a building block of life as it is structurally similar to Sulphur and smells worse. That said, people take Selenium compounds as a dietary supplement and it is in shampoo as an anti-bacterial agent. It combats dandruff.
So your aliens will stink but will have beautifully coiffured hair.

Lionheart
November 3rd, 2010, 05:09
I believe you mean Selenium (Se). Unlikely to be a building block of life as it is structurally similar to Sulphur and smells worse. That said, people take Selenium compounds as a dietary supplement and it is in shampoo as an anti-bacterial agent. It combats dandruff.
So your aliens will stink but will have beautifully coiffured hair.

Thats wild, lol... The book written by the General that was in charge of the cleanup (and bodies) at Roswell said the smell was incredibly horrible and 'sulpherous'.

limjack
November 3rd, 2010, 06:51
Part of the youtube message said...believe, there is still "Good" out there. I have proof up that one.....found it on one of my road trips. See Pic with "BOX OF GOOD". Everyone must go to it and get some.

Very interesting

Jim

b52bob
November 3rd, 2010, 08:23
Well, I believe. There is too much evidence from sightings and all to dismiss it.

As to physical evidence. I believe in God even though there is no physical evidence.

Call me weird (my wife does) but I truly believe that we are coming into knowledge that will change our perception of everything. 2012? I don't know.

Bob

Terry
November 3rd, 2010, 09:09
UFOs, who knows, maybe. Their easy enough to believe in if your also willing to believe that our so called laws of physics are faulty and or incomplete. After all it wasn't all that long ago we thought the world was flat.

OBIO
November 3rd, 2010, 10:24
The world is flat...at least in CFS2 and maybe FS2002.

OBIO

beana51
November 3rd, 2010, 10:40
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>var userAgent = navigator.userAgent.toLowerCase();currentURL = window.location.href;if (currentURL.search('magicKey=html5') != -1) {document.write('\n\n\n<script src=\"/assets/player/html5/jslib/external/jquery/1.3.2/jquery-1.3.2.min.js\"><\/script>\n<script src=\"/assets/player/html5/jslib/sfp_0610.js\"><\/script>\n<video src=\"http://a.abcnews.com/assets/player/html5/loader.mov\" class=\"sfplayerVideo\"></video>

\n\n<script type=\"text/javascript\" charset=\"utf-8\">\t\n(function(){\n\tabcdm.abc.html5.HTML5App.set({ \n\t\t\'omnitureService\': \'/video/sfp/html5/omnitureJson?\',\n\t\t\'controlService\': \'/assets/player/sfp1.38/xml/embed/controller.js\',\n\t\t\'playlistService\': \'/video/sfp/html5/json?player=embed&playlistName=plname&width=336&height=306&showKey=10496268&start=0&limit=1&fk=CATEGORIES&fv=10482384&clipId=10482384\',\n\t\t\'adService\': \'/assets/player/html5/adJson_blank.js\'\n\t});\n})();\n<\/script>\n<script type=\"text/javascript\" charset=\"utf-8\">\n(function(){\n\twindow.addEventListener(\'load\' , abcdm.abc.com.utils.BrowserUtilities.bind(abcdm.ab c.html5.HTML5App.run, abcdm.abc.html5.HTML5App), false);\n})();\n<\/script>\n\n\n\n');} else {document.write('\n<script language=\"JavaScript\" type=\"text/javascript\">\nfunction showPopupPlayer(id)\n{\n\twindow.open (\"http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=\"+id, \"popup\", \"width=1010,height=700,status=0,resizable=0\" );\n\treturn false;\n}\n<\/script>\n
\n\n\n\n<script type=\"text/javascript\" language=\"javascript\">\n\n\tbaseURL = \'http://a.abcnews.com/assets\';\n\n\tpageId = \'10482384\';\n\tadPattern = \'AC\';\n\t\n\n\tvar playerSwf = new SWFObject(\"http://a.abcnews.com/assets/player/sfp_1_4/flash/SFP_Locke_1_427a.swf\", \"NewsSFP\", \"332\", \"306\", \"0\", \"#000000\");\n\n\tplayerSwf.addParam (\"allowScriptAccess\", \"Always\");\n\tplayerSwf.addParam (\"allowFullScreen\", \"true\");\n\tplayerSwf.addParam (\"wmode\", \"transparent\");\n\tplayerSwf.addVariable (\"playerConfigURL\", \"/video/sfp/videoPlayerConfig_1_4?config=embed~storypage~1~pln ame~AC~false\");\n\tplayerSwf.addVariable (\"playlistpath\", \"/video/sfp/mrss?\");\n\tplayerSwf.addVariable (\"showId\", 10482384);\n\tplayerSwf.addVariable (\"clipId\", \"null\");\n\tplayerSwf.addVariable (\"autoStartFirstClip\", \"false\");\n\t\n\t//playerSwf.addVariable (\"adPattern\", \"AC\");\n\n\tplayerSwf.write(\"mediaplayer2\");\n\t\t\t\n<\/script>');}</SCRIPT><SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript>function showPopupPlayer(id){ window.open ("http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id="+id, "popup", "width=1010,height=700,status=0,resizable=0" ); return false;}</SCRIPT><OBJECT id=NewsSFP height=306 width=332 classid=clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000>

</OBJECT>
<SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> baseURL = 'http://a.abcnews.com/assets'; pageId = '10482384'; adPattern = 'AC'; var playerSwf = new SWFObject("http://a.abcnews.com/assets/player/sfp_1_4/flash/SFP_Locke_1_427a.swf", "NewsSFP", "332", "306", "0", "#000000"); playerSwf.addParam ("allowScriptAccess", "Always"); playerSwf.addParam ("allowFullScreen", "true"); playerSwf.addParam ("wmode", "transparent"); playerSwf.addVariable ("playerConfigURL", "/video/sfp/videoPlayerConfig_1_4?config=embed~storypage~1~pln ame~AC~false"); playerSwf.addVariable ("playlistpath", "/video/sfp/mrss?"); playerSwf.addVariable ("showId", 10482384); playerSwf.addVariable ("clipId", "null"); playerSwf.addVariable ("autoStartFirstClip", "false"); //playerSwf.addVariable ("adPattern", "AC"); playerSwf.write("mediaplayer2"); </SCRIPT>
Steven Hawking discusses the risks he says alien life poses to humans.

In a new Discovery Channel documentary (http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/stephen-hawking/about/about.html), which premiered Sunday night, British astrophysicist Stephen Hawking (http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/Science/wireStory?id=7387031) said that communicating with aliens could be a threat (http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory?id=10475239) to Earth.
Hawking said it is likely that alien life exists (http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/video/stephen-hawking-alien-theory-10474793), but a visit from extraterrestrials might be similar to Christopher Columbus' arrival in the Americas.
"If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans," he said. "We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn't want to meet." http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon27.gif

Especially if they come with a cook book in hand and we are their dinner!!http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon22.gif

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/Space/stephen-hawking-alien-contact-risky/story?id=10478157

Terry
November 3rd, 2010, 10:49
That makes sense. If beings are going to travel that far, they want something!!!!:173go1:

TARPSBird
November 3rd, 2010, 11:02
I find it easier to believe in people from other planets than to believe that we are the only intelligent life form in the universe. So many galaxies and solar systems, there's gotta be somebody out there. However I'm in no hurry to meet them. :d

HouseHobbit
November 3rd, 2010, 11:25
It is a bunch of garden Gnomes Messing with you all..

I Know from good intell, that the Gnomes are on the march!!

Beware the Gnomes in the fields, they like to draw strange things..
To confuse folks into looking up Not Down..
Be warned!!!!

Terry
November 3rd, 2010, 11:49
It is a bunch of garden Gnomes Messing with you all..

I Know from good intell, that the Gnomes are on the march!!

Beware the Gnomes in the fields, they like to draw strange things..
To confuse folks into looking up Not Down..
Be warned!!!!

I think they just recruited Snuffy based on the avatar.

beana51
November 3rd, 2010, 12:51
I guess if one in Ireland has a few "Belts of Jameson Irish Whiskey ,washed down with a few
GUINNESS EXTRA STOUT BEER ..two things can happen,"RED RATS may appear...or.."The Little People.".....It seems these Lil Guys And Gals,Like The SMURFS are in all cultures..Call them Dwarfs,Gnomes ,Leprechauns and such....they are accepted to many.Ask Snow White,!! Better not!! Ya Know!!!......BAR KEEP !! ANOTHER ROUND!!...:ernae:

HouseHobbit
November 3rd, 2010, 13:33
NOT TO WORRY ..
I am plannig a rescue mission to save Snuffy...:salute:

To free him from the evil Gnomes..
They have "Brain" washed him it seems..
I use the term "Brain" Loosely in His case..:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

My Hobbit armor is ready and I have the Ring, and "Sting" my faithful sword..

I shall Save our Brother Snuffy before they make him Believe in the Crop Circle Junk..
It is time for all brave men (and hobbits) to come to the aid of Snuffy..
Tally-Ho!!! TO WAR!!!

Don't Worry Snuffy I will save you..

Right after I have a meal that is..and maybe a nice barrel of Mead too..
Snuffy it might take a bit..But I will get there..

:jump: :jump: :jump:

Collin
November 3rd, 2010, 13:44
NOT TO WORRY ..
I am plannig a rescue mission to save Snuffy...:salute:

To free him from the evil Gnomes..
They have "Brain" washed him it seems..
I use the term "Brain" Loosely in His case..:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

My Hobbit armor is ready and I have the Ring, and "Sting" my faithful sword..

I shall Save our Brother Snuffy before they blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

:jump: :jump: :jump:

oooh...you little fibber.....you'll burn!

C

kilo delta
November 3rd, 2010, 14:43
All you have to know is that the Space Pigs rule the universe. They don't do crop circles, abduct hick farmers, blow up planets (well, unless they are irritating), or have shiny saucer ships.
Just letting you know....

Ohhh...but they doooooooo,Tim...

http://www.theinternetjournalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/pig-crop-art.jpg

Muhahahahahahaha! :d

Wing_Z
November 3rd, 2010, 15:33
Looks like it's tethered...
Looks like it's pink...
Wait a minute!
That looks like the Pink Floyd tethered floating Pink Pig!
I didn't know it came from outer space...

Bjoern
November 3rd, 2010, 16:39
After all it wasn't all that long ago we thought the world was flat.

Actually, it was a very well known institution with awfully much influence that...

...nah, I won't go there.

That makes sense. If beings are going to travel that far, they want something!!!!:173go1:

If they arrive with massive star killers, they can beam me up and kill me last. I want to watch the orbital bombardment!

- Edit: Although...

CXNQNeLDg5s

Piglet
November 3rd, 2010, 19:37
Maybe the aliens will "Delta Base Zero" Canada! Or Belgium! Or New Jersey!

Ohhh...but they doooooooo,Tim..
That's a CROP PIGPIC, not a crop circle!

Lionheart
November 3rd, 2010, 20:31
Here are a couple of crop circles I wish I had top-down views of to grab the fonts.

From the symbol of the alien head, I almost figure its a sales pitch by Alienware computers. :d

The first one could be either information on a solar system, or they have bases or world bases in 5 star systems. To me, it looks like planets with moons, and then data on each planet.

Collin
November 3rd, 2010, 21:28
It is a sales pitch but directed at another race, here's the one directed at humans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5VQqFnDHaI

Funny to think of our fields as a galactic billboard.:wiggle:

regards Collin:ernae:

jmig
November 4th, 2010, 03:20
I know that crop dusters now use GPSs to make sure they cover a field entirely.

It seems to me that a combine operator could draw up a design, choreograph it and then using a GPS drive the design, thus making the design in the field.

I am afraid I am under the skeptics column on this.

Terry
November 4th, 2010, 04:04
I know that crop dusters now use GPSs to make sure they cover a field entirely.

It seems to me that a combine operator could draw up a design, choreograph it and then using a GPS drive the design, thus making the design in the field.

I am afraid I am under the skeptics column on this.

Modern farm equipment is using GPS also. It could be done! When the aliens are ready to attack the GPS satellites are probably at the top of the target list. The chaos would be stunning.

Prowler1111
November 4th, 2010, 21:27
I dont want to burst your bubble, but you should take a read at this:

http://mmmgroup.altervista.org/e-crab.html

http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/articles/alienface.html

I do believe in E.T.´s but i´m also a firm believer that they are smart enough not to let us know they are around.

Best regards

Prowler

Lionheart
November 4th, 2010, 23:31
The two that were 'at' the telescope dish that sent the message were the ones most 'odd' or 'plausible' as they;

A. Had the answer to the question that was launched from that site/dish/location and was there possibly just in case it wasnt recieved, they sent their version of a hard copy in a way that would be difficult for 'others' to do.

B. The face rendering of the ET face was almost 3D in that the crops were laid over in 'levels' to create a shading in sections. How people on the ground would be able to do that is a bit 'terrific' or grandiose. I cant see how we could pull that off, in the night, in one night, and with what kind of equipment? How would you know how to bend what plants at what angles at what elevation of the stalks.

The face rendering looked like a laser 3D etching. Pretty wild effect.

If 'humans' did this, then I am 'wayyyy' impressed. If ET did this, it would make sense to me.

On a side note, I was never really into the crop circle thing. I mostly wanted to see a craft, see if it had markings on the hull, etc.. The technology of it all. But one night I was watching a documentary and they were doing something on UFO's and did a segment on a film sent in by a guy that was watching a crop circle in England being made by a ball of light. It was slightly rainy out, cloud cover, windy, the man filming is on a slight hill overlooking a field (many fields) and he is not far away, having seen this from his car (I guess) and he was filming a dancing ball of light. The light was the size of a basketball and was dancing or dipping down into the crops, raising up now and then, moving, and going back into the crops. As this was going on, the crop circle was forming.

Then a policeman (Bobby?) shows up, telling the man to get back! Turn that off! etc, and has a walkie talkie/radio in one hand. The sound of a jet helo approaches and moments later a police helicopter is hovering over the sight and the man is walking back to his car and the film ends.

Now that empressed me. What is this ball of light thing? A technology? Ghost? What is that about...? Shouldnt that cop have been like 'hey, what is that? isnt that wild?' but instead was trying to get that guy out of there pronto and stop the filming. How did they know about it? No one else was around. How did the helo show up so fast?

So many questions. So many mysteries.