PDA

View Full Version : Beta testers...

Rami
October 31st, 2010, 18:38
Hey guys,

I'm looking for maybe one or two more beta testers (preferably one who knows how to tweak an airfile better than I) to test about fourteen missions right now, I'll likely have three of the others done this week.

Captain Kurt already signed on to help...and I'm hoping Cees Donker will respond to his PM.

What is this for? Well, I'd rather leave it a surprise....but I will say that you'll be getting used to the feel of 'twins' for a series of missions (soon to be a campaign) stretched over twenty-nine months.

And to Jean Bomber: Si vous le voulez bien, j'ai besoin de savoir si vous avez finalisé le décor, à Bizerte (en particulier la piste d'atterrissage) et si oui ou non vous avez fait des progrès corriger les rives double à Bari. Si vous avez, je serais vraiment reconnaissant si vous me faire parvenir les fichiers! Ce sont désespérément nécessaires à une campagne que je suis en train de terminer.

En outre, tout progrès sur la scène marocaine? Casablanca est vraiment superbe, je serais ravie de pouvoir l'utiliser pour le début de Devildog de Tuskegee Airmen campagne. C'est comme un paysage fantastique!

While this is being beta tested, I'll move back north to work on the Battle of France.

Rami
November 1st, 2010, 05:08
Good morning,

Well, I started on the readme last night and continued working on it this morning. I didn't realize that I used twenty-five different ships, half of them are Collin's. Yikes! I built several harbors specifically for this campaign set....Alexandria, Bone, Tripoli, Palermo, and Tunis.

I'd like to find a way to get Gibraltar involved in this campaign...Malta already is.

Cees Donker
November 1st, 2010, 09:29
You can count me in Andrew!

:salute:

Cees

Rami
November 1st, 2010, 11:17
Hello,

I'm about halfway through writing the readme for this series of missions. When I have them completed, I will send them off to the beta testers.

And thank you!

Jean Bomber
November 1st, 2010, 12:15
And to Jean Bomber: Si vous le voulez bien, j'ai besoin de savoir si vous avez finalisé le décor, à Bizerte (en particulier la piste d'atterrissage) et si oui ou non vous avez fait des progrès corriger les rives double à Bari. Si vous avez, je serais vraiment reconnaissant si vous me faire parvenir les fichiers! Ce sont désespérément nécessaires à une campagne que je suis en train de terminer.

En outre, tout progrès sur la scène marocaine? Casablanca est vraiment superbe, je serais ravie de pouvoir l'utiliser pour le début de Devildog de Tuskegee Airmen campagne. C'est comme un paysage fantastique!

Hi Rami , message reçu :salute:

I'm working on and that had progressed since the last time ....,it's just i've paused it for three months 'cause R/L .Since some weeks I'm in the "refreshing time" to know where I was.., making the Water and Land classes and adding some new things(pellagic Islands) ,all that will need still some weeks before to be completed and I want to do a gsl lighter as it's possible and do some layouts to use in MB from the maps I've of the diverse sites :running:
What's about Bari ? for Bizerte there is an exclude bgl to work with the Sdc's scenry but about Bari I've did nothing on this place....:kilroy:
The boundary and the size of Bizerte are the same only the mask is more advanced and there is now a layout of the infs ,I could sent you sooner for a beta test http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon22.gif

JP

JP

Rami
November 2nd, 2010, 07:59
Jean Bomber,

Bari was the site of an intense Luftwaffe raid, one of the most overlooked moments of the war.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Raid_on_Bari

http://www.historynet.com/world-war-ii-german-raid-on-bari.htm

It was literally called "The Second Pearl Harbor."

http://ahoy.tk-jk.net/macslog/SlaughteratBariSouthernIt.html

Jean Bomber,

J'ai inclus deux images qui montrent les ports de Bari et Taranto. Vous pouvez voir sur les photos de la "double côtes" sont la cause des problèmes d'utilisation de ces ports importants.

Jean Bomber
November 2nd, 2010, 13:10
J'ai inclus deux images qui montrent les ports de Bari et Taranto. Vous pouvez voir sur les photos de la "double côtes" sont la cause des problèmes d'utilisation de ces ports importants.
Hi Rami
As I've said I didn't worked on Bari and Taranto ,I think the issue is about the sander's Euro scenery, a land/water mask bgl ,named like 952170lwm_3, to match with the coastlines, is surely missing.
thanks for the links http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon23.gif

JP

Rami
November 2nd, 2010, 16:23
I have the package ready, and will be sending out PMs tonight.

Rami
November 3rd, 2010, 02:28
Jean Bomber,

I've looked, and those water masks are indeed there. Are you having these same problems??? :isadizzy:

Also, the beta testing packages went out last night and this morning.

Cees Donker
November 7th, 2010, 06:59
Starting up at down always is nice! Hope my torpedo hit the target. Had a little wow moment seeing the dawn light.

:salute:

Cees

Devildog73
November 7th, 2010, 07:34
Rami, je parle français également. J'étudié le français pendant quatre années à l'école, l'année dernière, on l'a exigé que nous conversons, lisons et écrivons totalement dans la langue française. Il était le plus avantageux au Vietnam !

Cela ressemble à de toi apportent quelques excellentes améliorations aux missions d'aviateurs de Tuskegee !

Go For It! (I don't know the French equivalent colloquialism).

Rami
November 7th, 2010, 14:18
Cees,

Thanks for the pics! Be sure to check your e-mail...

In response to talking to Captain Kurt, the night missions have been changed out so that torpedo and harbor attacks now occur at dawn, during the day, or at dusk...because it's just too darn hard to see. He has also offered suggestions and bits of wisdom that I appreciate. I like people who give it to me straight, it makes the process much easier and direct.

I'm going to also send him details tonight along with missions that he has suggested changes on, and we'll continue working out the 'bugs.'

sc7500
November 8th, 2010, 08:44
...Go For It! (I don't know the French equivalent colloquialism)...

ALLEZ ALLEZ has always worked for ME, D-Dog..... :salute:

SC
:kilroy:

Rami
November 8th, 2010, 12:22
Just an update,

The beta testing has been very successful so far, lots of good feedback. I really appreciate beta testers who provide feedback! Thanks to sc7500, Cees Donker, and Captain Kurt! :salute: