PDA

View Full Version : A2A PHANTOM!!!!

jp
October 30th, 2010, 15:46
So I was wondering if anyone knows how this plane is coming... Its been over a year in progress, and I am not expecting it to be here anytime soon... I wish a2a would be a little less secretive...

txnetcop
October 30th, 2010, 15:48
I don't have access I used to have but I can tell ya they are always busy bees! I don't remember ever seeing grass grow under Scott's feet.

AusWilko
October 30th, 2010, 15:49
Oh man I clicked on there expecting some major info LOL

Patience is your friend with this one, Day 1 purchase for me :salute:

tpet
October 30th, 2010, 15:51
Yea, same here. Heart rate returning to normal beats per minute.

jp
October 30th, 2010, 15:56
Haha, sorry guys, I was trying to attract attention to the thread.

BOOM
October 30th, 2010, 16:00
I think we'll see The A2A Accusimmed P-51 Mustang long before The F4

peter12213
October 30th, 2010, 16:12
Keep coming up again and again unfortunately no information is available, I'm sure if it does we'll be some of the first to hear about it!

Roadburner440
October 30th, 2010, 16:22
I HAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEE YOU!!!! Now on a more serious not. This is like the second scare thread on this. I thought there was going to be some new information in here. Scott has mentioned on the site that the Accu-sim P-51 is coming next, and that all hands are on deck for this effort. To me that means work on the F-4 project has ceased per say. He did say the Accu-sim module they are developing now would be used for the next several aircraft. They did show a preview of the F-4 model, and animations which looked to me like they were completed. They also have show fully modeled, and textured shots of the VC. With that in mind the model/VC may actually be done, and that just leaves the Accu-sim to be done (I suppose just is not the right word for it, as I imagine Accu-sim is the hardest part of the birds to make for them)... Back to waiting it is I suppose. I am waiting on the P-51. In one of his last posts he said they were 60-80% through with something new they were working on, and once they made it through that we would get another update. Here's to hoping. :ernae:

peter12213
October 30th, 2010, 17:20
To be honest if the F4 is being fully done, that is one hell of a job I mean all those systems, all those failures, and for a variety of models will be an undertaking not short of doing the real thing, and that took how many years of developement, personally I don't think we'll see this aircraft for at least another year maybe 2, who knows??

doublecool
October 30th, 2010, 17:28
Release Aircraft first :jump:, and then when accusim is ready release it... :jump:

dharris
October 31st, 2010, 06:44
Doublecool has a very good point, I would definetly buy the F-4 and then wait for the accusim later. Been too long without a topnotch F-4.