PDA

View Full Version : missing mission builder

olaf1924
October 30th, 2010, 14:54
I need help in finding my cfs2 mission builder using vista ultimate. The UAC is turned off and I have searched the install discs along with looking at my C drive with no luck.

kdriver
October 30th, 2010, 17:36
Hi Olaf,

It's embedded in the CFS 2 dll files.

If you have the sim installed on your C drive, then you can access MB through the desktop Start menu > Programs. When you find it, you can put a shortcut on your desktop. The location of MB will be:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Combat Flight Simulator 2\cfs2.exe/BUILDER

rohan
October 30th, 2010, 18:04
or to put it another way, copy your CFS2 shortcut and edit the Properties of the copy by adding the following to the end of the Target line " /BUILDER". Don't include the quotation marks and make sure you start with a space character before the slash (/) ...

Ghostrider
November 1st, 2010, 15:00
And "BUILDER" has to be all caps, or it won't work. Ask me how I know this. :wiggle:

Dirtman
November 1st, 2010, 15:50
And "BUILDER" has to be all caps, or it won't work. Ask me how I know this. :wiggle:

OK GR ... so how do you know this??? (chuckle-chuckle)

.... 22750

... or should I say: how long did it take you to figure it out? (snicker-snicker)

... 22751

- for me ... I just asked the same question here in the forum .... back when I wuz just a li'l dirty!!

Ghostrider
November 1st, 2010, 17:02
OK GR ... so how do you know this??? (chuckle-chuckle)

.... 22750

... or should I say: how long did it take you to figure it out? (snicker-snicker)

... 22751

- for me ... I just asked the same question here in the forum .... back when I wuz just a li'l dirty!!

Yeah, that was me in the yellow sign above for a while... :wiggle:

Dirtman
November 2nd, 2010, 03:41
Yeah, that was me in the yellow sign above for a while...

I hear ya Bro ... this sim does that to everyone occasionally.

- I've got the same flat-spot on my forehead from smacking it on the desk ... don't we all?

.......... 22813

Perhaps we should report this condition the the Medical community ... maybe they could name it: "Flight Simmer's Forehead" ???

.. 22815

This video clip was caught on the webcam while I was working on Vietnam-4-CFS2 recently.

Ghostrider
November 2nd, 2010, 08:01
Yeah, that's pretty much it - some reconstructive surgery, psychotherapy, and I'm all better now.

But I can't believe you were ever just a "little dirty"... :jump:

Cees Donker
November 2nd, 2010, 08:17
I hear ya Bro ... this sim does that to everyone occasionally.

- I've got the same flat-spot on my forehead from smacking it on the desk ... don't we all?

.......... 22813

Perhaps we should report this condition the the Medical community ... maybe they could name it: "Flight Simmer's Forehead" ???

.. 22815

This video clip was caught on the webcam while I was working on Vietnam-4-CFS2 recently.

Gross!!

Cees

mariereid
November 2nd, 2010, 09:35
Cees, have ya been away from cfs2 long enough to forget Dirty? That's not gross, not by Dirty standards! :ernae:

Dirtman
November 3rd, 2010, 10:43
But I can't believe you were ever just a "little dirty"... :jump:

Yo GR: Does this help?

.:barf:
.............22876 :isadizzy: :icon_eek: 22878 22878

- disclaimer -

SOH will not be held responsible for any mental trauma or optical damage incurred when viewing pictures uploaded my any member.

Ghostrider
November 3rd, 2010, 11:43
My eyes! My eyes! Where's the bleach!?:barf:

Collin
November 3rd, 2010, 13:54
Yo GR: Does this help?

Y'know Dirtman, my dad asked your mum to stop dropping you on our driveway as it was making divots in the tarmac, but she explained that it was the only way to make you look better.....

I can understand that now.

C

Dirtman
November 4th, 2010, 06:25
Y'know Dirtman, my dad asked your mum to stop dropping you on our driveway as it was making divots in the tarmac, but she explained that it was the only way to make you look better..... I can understand that now.
C

She wuz just tryin' ta round off the point on da top of me head!
(all because you tried to shove it into the electric pencil sharpener)

Darn you brudder .... Mumsie always liked you best! 22921

Dunno why ... cuz ya wuzn't much ta look at either when yuz wuz young.

..... "Baby Collin"

PS: When you wuz 11yrs old ... it wuz ME who "hot-wired" your electric toothbrush & welded your braces together ... I told Mumsie the dog did it!!!
...... :a1310: :a1310: :a1310:

ATTN. Ghostrider:

- ya better send the wife out to get ALLOT more bleach ... this is gonna get ugly!
....ROTF-LMAO

Ghostrider
November 4th, 2010, 08:10
ATTN. Ghostrider:

- ya better send the wife out to get ALLOT more bleach ... this is gonna get ugly!
....ROTF-LMAO

I was afraid of that... This'll fix Olaf for asking questions about mission Builder!

Collin
November 4th, 2010, 15:20
..... "Baby Collin"

Don't I look fabulous.

PS: When you wuz 11yrs old ... it wuz ME who "hot-wired" your electric toothbrush & welded your braces together ... I told Mumsie the dog did it.

And she believed you cos the mutt was more brainier then you.

Dropping you on yer bonce worked though, you ain't a conehead any more, you just have these illegal yearnings which we have to keep bailing you outta jail for and paying off the pet owners.
(how you managed to persuade that trout to do that I don't know).

regards Collin:ernae:

Dirtman
November 4th, 2010, 16:08
Don't I look fabulous.

..... beauty is in the eye of the "beer-holder"

.... 22946http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/misc/pencil.png

Collin
November 4th, 2010, 16:18
..... beauty is in the eye of the "beer-holder"

.... 22946http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/misc/pencil.png

The "grog of delight"

Dirtman
November 4th, 2010, 16:44
The "grog of delight"

Ahhh ... you silver-tongued devil you!

Devildog73
November 4th, 2010, 17:16
NO wonder your mumsie an daddy separated the two of you with an ocean!

That much.............(cough, cough) good looks, (gag, cough, hiccup) in one nation just wouldn't be fair to the public!

Nor to the older lassies! Gotta protect the senior citizen spinsters these days! (cough, cough).

:wavey:

Collin
November 4th, 2010, 17:35
Blimey Devildog you sound like you swallowed a drunk ferret.

Its was thought right if Dirtbag got Nth America, and me (being the best) got the rest of the world.

Its worked so far....cept the failure of getting the hentai sex game to work in cfs2 MB....

whhat...you sure?....Sorry wrong thread.

Dirtman
November 5th, 2010, 09:46

Collin knows this because in the sport of: "Drunk Ferret Swallowing" he is the current World Champion.

..... 22993

Its was thought right if Dirtbag (my favorite Brother) got Nth America, and me (being the best) got the rest of the world.

Glad I live here ... on my last visit to that side of "the pond" (had a great trip) but found way too many people spoke a funny language and sounded just like Collin.

.... 22994

Its worked so far....cept the failure of getting the hentai sex game to work in cfs2 MB....

I think simonu has gotten it working properly now. :salute:

.... 23003

====================

..... 22996

Devildog73
November 5th, 2010, 14:25
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon22.gif .... the saga continues....

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by LongJock Collin http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?p=503458#post503458)

Collin knows this because in the sport of: "Drunk Ferret Swallowing" he is the current World Champion.

But ya see Dirtman, swallowin' the drunk ferret keeps ya from drinking without yer supper or eatin' without yer grog! You could've lernt that from yer older bro, had ya paid attention! It tends to cut down on effort and takes care of drinkin' and eatin' at the same time...........conservation of effort, I always say!
Ain't that right Collin?

mariereid
November 5th, 2010, 15:21
.......................I wonder if good old Olaf ever got his MB working? :ernae:

olaf1924
November 5th, 2010, 17:23
mariereid I did get my mission builder working. I use GSL Edit.exe for my mission builder. :salute:

Cees Donker
November 7th, 2010, 01:35
Cees, have ya been away from cfs2 long enough to forget Dirty? That's not gross, not by Dirty standards! :ernae:

I'll need therapy after this!:icon_eek:

:icon_lol:

Cees

simonu
November 7th, 2010, 03:54
just in case anyone else has got this far and is still in the dark, another way to mission builder is through Bill Potvin's CFO weather module http://www.mnwright.btinternet.co.uk/Cfsops/Modules/cfo_weather/Cfo_Weather_75.htm

Collin
November 8th, 2010, 14:50
Ahh Si.......

didja???......you know......wink wink....nudge nudge......say no more.....didja? Like what Dirtbag said?

I think simonu has gotten it working properly now.

Dirtman
November 8th, 2010, 18:16
I'll need therapy after this!:icon_eek:

:icon_lol:

Cees

See all the good times you've been missing since you left us for FS9? (cough-cough)

No fighting down here ... just some good ole clean, wholesome - dirty fun!

... oh yeah ... I think we work on that CFS2 stuff occasionally...

Maybe your SOH Health Plan covers visits to the Psychiatrist?

Oh ... no Health Plan? .... don't worry ... insanity is only a state of mind

Dirtman
November 8th, 2010, 18:22
Ahh Si.......

didja???......you know......wink wink....nudge nudge......say no more.....didja? Like what Dirtbag said?
DON'T GIVE HIM THE HENTI GAME Simon !!!!

Collin is evil .... he want to put gerbils in the game !!

..... 23288