PDA

View Full Version : Lionheart Kodiak MFD fix

bpieke
October 30th, 2010, 12:00
Maybe not many are bothered by this, but I keep seeing reminders when I log on that I have not contributed anything lately :mixedsmi:

So here goes:

If you have noticed that the NRST page on the MFD does not show the Airport ID as "blinking" when the cursor is activated (the other pages work fine), I've a few lines of XML code that will fix it. Actually tried to post them here, but the forum does not seem to like HTML tags...

So, if you are a loyal Kodiak fan (still one of my favorite planes) send me a PM with your email address..

Bert
<!-- =========================== NEAREST AIRPORT PAGE ========================================= -->
<element>
<element>
<formattedtext x="224" y="113" font="Glass Gauge" fontsize="19" adjust="Left" linespacing="23" color="Cyan" bright="Yes" tabs="0,47,80,170R">
<scrolly>
</scrolly><string></string></formattedtext></element></element>

OleBoy
October 30th, 2010, 12:16
I've been flying the Lionheart Bill Kodiak a lot. Great for bush flying. Now that this is mentioned, mine does not work in FS2004 either. Does the XML trick work for my version also?

bpieke
October 30th, 2010, 15:05
I've been flying the Lionheart Bill Kodiak a lot. Great for bush flying. Now that this is mentioned, mine does not work in FS2004 either. Does the XML trick work for my version also?
I really do not know...