PDA

View Full Version : A2A P-47 problems...

anj4de
October 29th, 2010, 12:00
Hello everybody

I just recently re-started FSX again after a long summer season of outdoor RC flying. Had some troubles remembering the keyboard commands at first...but now it's ok again. I have a problem though...when I was starting the A2A P-47 Akku Sim first, it was itting on the runway of PAFE, my favorite starting point, and the engine wouldn't except throttle input. After playing around and clicking here and there the P-47 rolled off the runway and crashed! The next time I started it all of a sudden the landing gear was already retracted...and the bird fell on the runway...and the program rebooted. That now happens all the time when I start the P-47. I just can't figure out how to get her back onto the legs at program start. Anybody have an idea?

thanks
Uwe

Lewis-A2A
October 29th, 2010, 12:13
what is your default flight? Have you changed it?

majorv
October 29th, 2010, 12:21
Uwe:

You can re-configure the A2A P47 to its original "fresh install" settings if you go to Microsoft Flight Simulator X\A2A\P47 folder and DELETE (or if you prefer, rename) all of the following files:

P47D20log.dat
P47D22log.dat
P47D23log.dat

(Once deleted, they will be re-created once you load each P-47 model in free flight.) Apparently, these files can become corrupted over time, and this clears them out. Note: TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

If that doesn't do it, then you should uninstall and reinstall both the aircraft and accusim, as well as any patches. Good luck.

Major V

roger-wilco-66
October 29th, 2010, 12:36
Also check for the 1.1 patch here:

http://www.a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=14791

Cheers,
Mark