PDA

View Full Version : "Witch's Wit" beer.....I want some!!!!

Navy Chief
October 28th, 2010, 15:44
Never heard of this stuff, and undoubtedly I can't buy it anywhere near me; but because of all the furor surrounding it, I wish I could!

If for no other reason, than to support the brewing company being called out for this!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2010/10/28/beer-distributors-witchs-brew-wiccans-calling-boycott/

Beer: the fifth food group!!!!

NC

TARPSBird
October 28th, 2010, 16:17
I can see even this topic morphing into a thread that gets locked, but I have to say that people need to lighten up and not be so angry and full of themselves. Especially here in the States, we've gotten so thin-skinned that a bit of questionable advertising art or a poorly worded comment in an interview will bring out the torch-carrying mobs. Chill out wiccans, I don't think you're in any imminent danger of being burned at the stake.

PRB
October 28th, 2010, 16:35
There are five food groups? I can only think of two. Beer, meat, ... ?

Roadburner440
October 28th, 2010, 16:42
I am with PRB.. Beer and meat is about all there is.. Stuff sure does sound interesting though.

TeaSea
October 28th, 2010, 16:44
You forgot the Pizza group.

TARPSBird
October 28th, 2010, 16:48
And the chocolate food group. :)

argo147
October 28th, 2010, 16:53
I've never heard of this particular beer but I've tried most of the other beers from Port Brewing/Lost Abbey. They make a mean IPA.

PRB
October 28th, 2010, 16:57
*** O T***

Hey argo147, I was in VFA-147 from 1989 - 1991.

*** OT ***

Navy Chief
October 28th, 2010, 17:17
I can see even this topic morphing into a thread that gets locked, but I have to say that people need to lighten up and not be so angry and full of themselves. Especially here in the States, we've gotten so thin-skinned that a bit of questionable advertising art or a poorly worded comment in an interview will bring out the torch-carrying mobs. Chill out wiccans, I don't think you're in any imminent danger of being burned at the stake.

Tarps,

You definitely hit the point of what I was trying to say. It's as if we just can't have fun anymore!

Thanks.

NC

jmig
October 28th, 2010, 17:50
I can see even this topic morphing into a thread that gets locked, ...

Yep! So play nice.

BTW - Your forgot the chips food group. I goes well with the beer food group.

Navy Chief
October 28th, 2010, 18:03
Yep! So play nice.

BTW - Your forgot the chips food group. I goes well with the beer food group.

I guess it should be called the JFG: Junk Food Group

Pauke! Pauke!
October 28th, 2010, 19:05
Arrrh! Me be thinking it ne'er brings a profit to slight the women folk, doubly so if they be witches. Best to slander the dead unless you’re the superstitious sort and think there be spirits active among us other than those brewed, distilled and bottled. Here be a mate to that Witch’s Wit brew and thar be ne’er so much as a peep from the likes of them, for dead men tell now tales or petition for writs in court. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>