PDA

View Full Version : CFS 3 ETO Expansion Cumulative Update Rev 1.40 Hotfix now up at Aussiex

grizzly50
October 25th, 2010, 04:16
:kilroy:To all,

The CFS3 ETO Expansion Cumulative Update Rev 1.40 Hotfix is now available for download at Aussiex.

Get it here: http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/category/10-eto-pto-sim-outhouse/

(NOTE: Please do not click on this link here. Jusy copy and paste it into the address bar of your web browser and go from there.)

We have corrected what we could correct. We are always looking. Special thanks to those of you who have pointed out problems to us. Keep up the good work.

The Catalinas now have new flight models, and a number of aircraft have been further modifed and/or tweaked for better performance.

We have even included three extra aircraft for your enjoyment.

We thank you for your patience and support.:d

italflyer
October 25th, 2010, 04:39
GREAT!

:jump:Downloading as I type, cant wait for tonight.....:jump:

Cheers

Old Tiger
October 25th, 2010, 06:02
:kilroy:To all,

The CFS3 ETO Expansion Cumulative Update Rev 1.40 Hotfix is now available for download at Aussiex.

Get it here: http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/category/10-eto-pto-sim-outhouse/

(NOTE: Please do not click on this link here. Jusy copy and paste it into the address bar of your web browser and go from there.)

We have corrected what we could correct. We are always looking. Special thanks to those of you who have pointed out problems to us. Keep up the good work.

The Catalinas now have new flight models, and a number of aircraft have been further modifed and/or tweaked for better performance.

We have even included three extra aircraft for your enjoyment.

We thank you for your patience and support.:d

:ernae:Thanks Grizz:applause:Got it.
One question ETO BDP Zapper Always have problem running it
Can I manually delete the BDPs? I believe these are the files.
Aircraft
Buildings
Objects
Vehicles
Weapons

:wavey:Never mind Grizz, Did a search and found your answer

"Gaw, that is incorrect. If you use Search to do it manually, do NOT search the entire CFS3 ETO Expansion folder, only do the aircraft, objects, weapons, and vehicles, one folder at a time. That is, do the aircraft folder, then do the objects folder, etc.

DO NOT DELETE THE BDP FILES OF SHIPS!!!!!"

Again Thanks,:salute:
Len

HouseHobbit
October 25th, 2010, 06:52
BRAVO..And there is MUCH Rejoicing..
Thanks to Grizz and the Team..
:salute: :salute: :salute:

Led Zeppelin
October 25th, 2010, 07:00
Downloading now, thanks!

Dave(Dangerous)Boynton
October 25th, 2010, 07:45
downloaded, installed and tested ..... mint.

Dave

loverboy1
October 25th, 2010, 10:18
all works great sir grizz...thanks

if i can do it anyone can -lol

loverboy1

HouseHobbit
October 25th, 2010, 10:50
I am very pleased Grizz and the men have this out..
When i return home i shall have to grab it also..LOL..
BRAVO...:salute:

pachi
October 25th, 2010, 10:58
awesome stuff, many thanks :salute:

gaw
October 25th, 2010, 16:13
you beauties!!!....perfect!!! thank you!! ......and why aren't we supposed to delete the ship bdps???

Wyld45
October 25th, 2010, 16:57
Still skeered of the "skeery" download procedures. Someday though.

( Need bigger drive too!)

grizzly50
October 25th, 2010, 17:01
you beauties!!!....perfect!!! thank you!! ......and why aren't we supposed to delete the ship bdps???

:kilroy:Gaw,

It's an old CFS 3 bug with some aircraft carriers. You will destroy the ability for them to "drop down", thus making landings impossible.:d

gosd
October 25th, 2010, 19:12
BRAVO..the upgrade whent as smooth as silk.The splash screen should indicate this upgrade ie:1.4.1
Thanks to Grizz and the Team..:salute:

gaw
October 26th, 2010, 03:17
AHA! thanks griz....another crumb!!

gosd
October 26th, 2010, 06:45
No sound for many of the bf_109s. The sound/cfg file in the bf_109g_6 is wrong,overwrite it with the original.

wichner
October 26th, 2010, 12:42
No sound for many of the bf_109s. The sound/cfg file in the bf_109g_6 is wrong,overwrite it with the original.

Can you please explain. Is this a problem introduced in 1.41 Hotfix? Does this affect bf_109g_6's only?...or other bf_109's? How do we fix this? "overwrite it with the original"....original from where?

Do we have any official ETO team member reaction to this problem? Any official ETO team fix?

GOSD:thanks for sharing this info. But I hope we can get some official ETO team documentation on how we need to go about fixing it.

scoutII
October 26th, 2010, 13:07
Mine still says 1.40 did I do something wrong? Thought I followed the instructions to a tee - Oh well, maybe my first install problem to date.....Thanks Chris

Old Tiger
October 26th, 2010, 13:36
Can you please explain. Is this a problem introduced in 1.41 Hotfix? Does this affect bf_109g_6's only?...or other bf_109's? How do we fix this? "overwrite it with the original"....original from where?

Do we have any official ETO team member reaction to this problem? Any official ETO team fix?

GOSD:thanks for sharing this info. But I hope we can get some official ETO team documentation on how we need to go about fixing it.

:wavey:I checked all my 109s they all have sound. Sound cfg is [fltsim]
alias=DR_Engine_Sounds\GR_Daimler_ Benz_DB605\sound:salute:

grizzly50
October 26th, 2010, 13:53

:kilroy:Gosd, I have just done a complete check of all Bf 109s in my virgin full-run ETO Expansion install (1.0 + 1.20 + 1.40 + 1.40 Hotfix).

The sound.cfg files are just fine in all Bf 109s exept this one: ETO_Bf-109G_10 (folder name in aircraft folder).

If you are having more than one aircraft affected, there is something wrong with your install.

The sound.cfg should contain the in-game pathway: DR_Engine_Sounds\GR_Daimler_ Benz_DB605\Sound as the alias location. This should be the case for all ETO Bf 109s.

Just copy and paste one that works.

We will fix that in a future Update.

Hope this helps.:d

grizzly50
October 26th, 2010, 13:59

:wavey:I checked all my 109s they all have sound. Sound cfg is [fltsim]
alias=DR_Engine_Sounds\GR_Daimler_ Benz_DB605\sound:salute:

:kilroy:Wichner and Old Tiger, all Bf 109s have the correct sound.cfg file in their respective sound folders except this one: ETO_Bf-109G_10 (folder name in aircraft folder).

All you have to do is copy the sound.cfg file from one of the other Bf 109s in ETO and you should be good to go.

That will be fixed in a future full Update.:d

grizzly50
October 26th, 2010, 14:08
Mine still says 1.40 did I do something wrong? Thought I followed the instructions to a tee - Oh well, maybe my first install problem to date.....Thanks Chris

:kilroy:Scout II, you have done nothing wrong. It will and should still say 1.40 as this was not a full Update, only a Hotfix.

Most of the things corrected ahould have been found before release. We merely included a few extra items as a bonus to you all for our slip-ups.:d

scoutII
October 26th, 2010, 14:24
Thanks for the reply - Back to my "installs without problems = 100%" - Chris

gaw
October 26th, 2010, 14:38
and I don't see any B-17's on the 335 missions in era 5....just a lot of nasty Lightnings w/ bombs. The mission .xdp calls for ai B-17s but the MB lists them as British...any thoughts? Thanx..gaw ......not to mention my grateful thanks for all the stuff.....!!!

gosd
October 26th, 2010, 19:03
Sorry guys for all the stirrup,I had a mixed sound file in my bf_109g_6 A/C file. I should of cheked my backups!!!:monkies:
Grizz is wright the path for the bf_109s sound is correct and works fine.

Wyld45
October 26th, 2010, 22:09
Ok, I know its near Halloween, but you guys ARENT taking the "Skeeery" away! :running: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Xlr55pb1mt6qlM:http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FC2ZLjaGefg/SwF6J1sMeaI/AAAAAAAAACA/lsGYFLoIcYM/s400/monster-computer-clipart_thumbnail.jpg