PDA

View Full Version : Chapter II --" Your Own-- Sea Port "--Soon in a Sim near you!!!

gera
November 24th, 2008, 06:19
"YO Airport" has contracted the " Marching Band and Construction Ltd" to construct the " YO-Seaport" near the rich Oil Fields of the coast. MBC Ltd, has thus proceeded full blast on this major but important Sea Port which will give traffic to YO Airport and sorroundings.....Now planes will fly on rigid schedules between these two airfields......later YO-Hill Airfields will come along in the mountains and in small lakes and Sea Stops...or small seaplane destinations....for more Fun and activities!!!!
What does "Your Own Sea Port" has for you.....?:costum:and what can you do there??:mixedsmi:

1) Two Airfields, one grass for small private planes and one Concrete for Commercial traffic ( new technique so it wonīt be "sunk" with whatever mesh you have!!!) ...........+ Floatplane Base!!!
2) Helicopter Pad at the Port Police Station and Hospital...(lighted)
3) Rescue Sailors at burning ship!!!!---(ship sinking fast!!)...take them to the Portīs Hospital.
4) Check moving traffic with any chopper.( There is a red corvette which must be checked with some women driving it too fast!!!)
5) Participate in::confused:
Road Race ( Need a car!!)...Prices galore!!!
Boat Race around Red Bull Pylons (need a Boat!!)
Plane Race at the same Pylons...(Really Hard!!!!)
6) Fly Tourists to Fishing Lake where Bass Abounds..(Need Floatplane).
8) Fly with your Navy Patrol plane and check on some "Strange Submarine
taking pictures of the port"...if necessary blow it to smitherins!!!!!!!
9) Open a New Airline....YO Air Service Inc...:applause:
10) Fly around and take pictures.
11) Take executives to the Oil Facilities in the Interior (EpisodeIII)...
or just fly around with your gal, wife or hummmm, hummmm.......:a1089:......or go fly under its three bridges!!!!!

YO Sea Port will be ready for innaguration on Friday if the Construction outfit complies with the contract!!!!.............:isadizzy:.....
It is recomended, due to the modern Lighting fixtures includded, that you enjoy the port in the evenings and nights!!!!!

Some Pics....

N332DW
November 24th, 2008, 13:51
i can just makeout these in the last shot - 182kts / very stable
.... get'em at flightsimnation.com

CG_1976
November 24th, 2008, 16:31
i can just makeout these in the last shot - 182kts / very stable
.... get'em at flightsimnation.com

I have them running around Miami. Makes for a great cat and mouse USCG hunt and chase.:d You wouldnt be intrested in modeling a CG patrol vessal. Gera great idea a seaport. Hope there's a parking spot for my CG Ships.

Marlin
November 24th, 2008, 18:21
You have to be a salesman at work? :costumes::applause::costumes:

I love your advertising technique.

gera
November 25th, 2008, 06:29
Progress Report to Mayor Bobscat of YO Sea Port.....:wavey:

1) MBC Ltd....has reported finishing the airport late last night with all lights shinning bright except one.....
2) The Boat Race has been moved to Sunday fer sure...bring your own booze.
3) The burning ship was carrying 12 Russian Ladas so no big deal is lost.
4) The woman driving like crazy in the Portīs Pike is YOW-Airport Beauty Queen.
5) There is enough space for more ships and boats in the Port if you come by water.
6) The Red Bull people have decided to permanently leave their stuff in the port.
7) Three Air Services are competing to see who wins the bid to provide regular
Service between YOA-YOP-YOM-and Yummy....
8) Since the Wall Street Slump has not striken the Area around here, more locations
for great flights has been announced by the Air Development and Swimming Suit Org.
9) Pictures taken around the Port and vicinity will be exhibited in this site only!!!
12).....further reports to be issued day before all hell brakes loose!!!!

Note No. 10 and 11 have been stolen!!!!!!!!--------------------:kilroy:

gera
November 25th, 2008, 06:36
You have to be a salesman at work? :costumes::applause::costumes:

I love your advertising technique.

:costumes::costumes:.....but am only a " Computer Science Engineer"..Thatīs what they called us in the early 70īs!!!!!..:bs: or "Can Swap Electronics (HU??)":kilroy:

gera
November 26th, 2008, 05:41
Luckzy Woomworth, nifty bush pilot of the Canadian Northern Mountains has written this article in the YO Seaport News:

" Flying out from YO Seaport Air Park toward the NorthWest hugging the shores that bathe the almost island you will see beautiful affluent rivers and lakes that decorate the area. Many say that it is where mermaids fool around in the summer with sharks. As you stable your aircraft at 5000 feet it is possible to see the port for many miles away. Dragth Burstain, better known as, Spitty, has opened up a hunting lodge at "Summer Fish" lake, which is located almost at the end of the island. His brother-in-law, Swacks Furrzi, cut out a fair piece of mountain with his yellow tractor and now I take hunters there for a nifty weekend or secret wednesday. They even hunt "cucarachas" there since the area is full of all kinds of animals, some say they have seen dolphins swimming in the placid lake.
So fellow Bush Pilots go to the "Boonster" FBO building located at both YO-Airport and YO-Seaport Air Park and get yourself a free map showing you the location of this awesome place.
Warning.....the%&/&%=)"·:censored: airfield is pretty darn:censored:, so be carefull and you better go around it and reconoiter it well before attempting a landing........
Sincerely Yours...LW, Master Bush Pilot.:cost1:

gera
November 26th, 2008, 06:02
I have them running around Miami. Makes for a great cat and mouse USCG hunt and chase.:d You wouldnt be intrested in modeling a CG patrol vessal. Gera great idea a seaport. Hope there's a parking spot for my CG Ships.

Your CG Ships have clearance from Port Authorities to dock at your leasure!!!!:wavey:

gera
November 26th, 2008, 08:05
From YO-Seaport Air Park Director......

"The State of Mississippi in the US of A and its famous Bush Pilot University
has come to accord with this out in the bush Air Park in providing all those
Pilotos that venture flying in these parts of the woods to honor them by
issuing a Special Diploma, which will make perfectly clear to their wives, girl friends known and unknown ones, their dog, and anyone else interested in the dedicated gentleman, that He is indeed a dam good Bush Pilot....:cowboy:
A sample is presented to all, so those who have not taken a flight to the mentioned area--do so with haste--, and pass the requirement needed to be honored with this flatulent document..."

Published today by FreePress of YO-SeaPort...:engel016:

crashaz
November 26th, 2008, 10:56
Nice work! In this tough economy one cannot have too many diplomas! :costumes:

gera
November 27th, 2008, 05:32
Latest Notam.....

Hi pilotos.....

YO-Sea Port has been finished last night...some changes from YO-Airport:

Runway is now an object, not an AFCAD, that should solve some of the altitute
problems but not all!!!!...Mesh is a Mesh!!!!!!:isadizzy:.......New Lights at airports which
look pretty neat, but only those who trie it will deside.

With YOSP and YOA you now have a lot of possible activities of Your Own!!!! with Your Own Air Service, Your Own Sea Service to the Ports since an update to YOA has a new Sea Facility, traffic can be started with some of the ships available for FSX. I also started "Your-Own Hill and Lakes Airfields" so some of you Bush pilots can move merchandise and people to out of the way places..................Hummm, I am thinking a
"Your-Own-CITY" can be a possibility................uploading tomorrow, So have a great Thanksgiving all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wavey: