PDA

View Full Version : Oh Them Saints !

Crusader
October 24th, 2010, 12:07
Sorry , not rubbing it in cause I'm not a Browns fan but how does a 1 & 4 team smack the do do out of a Super Bowl Champion ? IMO ; the Saints have a very loooooooong season ahead of them . It was almost as bad as watching the Cowboys the last 3 or 4 games .:confused::toilet:

(Cowboys fan---for a short time longer:salute:)

Rich:icon_lol:

Willy
October 24th, 2010, 12:19
Maybe the Saints of old have come back?

Eoraptor1
October 24th, 2010, 13:09
The Ravens only put away the Bills in overtime today, 37-34, I think.

JAMES

txnetcop
October 24th, 2010, 13:22
Sorry , not rubbing it in cause I'm not a Browns fan but how does a 1 & 4 team smack the do do out of a Super Bowl Champion ? IMO ; the Saints have a very loooooooong season ahead of them . It was almost as bad as watching the Cowboys the last 3 or 4 games .:confused::toilet:

(Cowboys fan---for a short time longer:salute:)

Rich:icon_lol:

I listened to all the braggadocio Jerry was doing before the season began and I really had to laugh after this last game. A team can have a ton of talent in the world and they do, but if they can't sync during a game it's all for nothing. I sure miss the cowboys of the early 90s! Anyway the Saints have egg on their face too so this must be a year of upsets! I won't even go into college ball-what a mess!
Ted

Cazzie
October 24th, 2010, 15:06
When it's all said and done, I think it winds up being which team got the best Coke for the weekend! :icon_lol:

Sorry 'bout Panther's Bears losing another close one to my Skins.

Caz

Panther_99FS
October 24th, 2010, 15:43
Sorry 'bout Panther's Bears losing another close one to my Skins.

Caz

Nah...Typical Chicago pro sports, we're used to it....(1 good year followed by 10 years in flames) :bump:

Crusader
October 25th, 2010, 05:31
I listened to all the braggadocio Jerry was doing before the season began and I really had to laugh after this last game. A team can have a ton of talent in the world and they do, but if they can't sync during a game it's all for nothing. I sure miss the cowboys of the early 90s! Anyway the Saints have egg on their face too so this must be a year of upsets! I won't even go into college ball-what a mess!
Ted

I couldn't agree with you more Ted . Troy Aiekman Roger Staubach , Emit Smith(misspelled I Know) , (Way earlier--Bob Lilly).
These guys were fun to watch . As you stated , all this talent and current Cowboys are going nowhere . If they(highly unlikely) would win out they would have my ultimate respect .

Rich