PDA

View Full Version : Pilot in raft

mariereid
October 24th, 2010, 10:44
Hi guys; I have been looking around for a pilot in a one-man raft, and an empty one-man raft. I "borrowed" the rafts from a Sea King mission, just to try them out. There's one raft that I might be able to use; it's got four men in it and seems to be firing flack or something at all who come near it. I am going to mess about with it and see what I can do. BUT, if there's a one-man "dingy" out there, can some one tell me where to find it. Thanks:ernae:

blohmundvoss
October 24th, 2010, 14:05
Hi Mariereid

Try this - I honestly can't remember for sure where I got it from although memory says it was the old 'RAF662' site which is now defunct.

Apologies to the real author if this is untrue.

Cheers
BuV

mariereid
October 24th, 2010, 14:49
Thank you BuV, I'll give it a try in the AM. :salute::ernae:

Jagdflieger
October 24th, 2010, 17:15
Here's that Pilot getting rescued.

mariereid
October 25th, 2010, 00:39
Thanks fellas, here's a look at the 1-man and the 4-man. :ernae:

Discus
October 25th, 2010, 10:04
Thanks Mariereid. Looking good. Great adition.:applause::applause::applause:

Psullykeys has made some lifeboats and rafts. They are all in a pack. Will take more flights to rescue all of them.

mariereid
October 25th, 2010, 11:34
Hi Discus, All I did was take a photo. Sully's rafts and boats are great, especially if you are trying to get away from a sinking ship! In fact I have become a big fan of the oil slicks and damaged victory ship. Talk about yur eye candy!:ernae:

Nole
October 25th, 2010, 17:20
Talk about wild. There's a pack of four US air crew liferafts going up on SimV tomorrow morning.

mariereid
October 26th, 2010, 02:36
Well, I guess we have rafts for all occasions now! Say, is that yellow stuff dye or did the boys in the rafts "improvise"!:ernae:

sc7500
October 26th, 2010, 06:38
...Say, is that yellow stuff dye or did the boys in the rafts "improvise"!...

Oh, Mr Reid... LOL !!!

SC
:kilroy:

Nole
October 26th, 2010, 07:48
Say, is that yellow stuff dye or did the boys in the rafts "improvise"!:ernae:

Either that or the USS Caine has been in the area recently.

Ghostrider
October 26th, 2010, 09:36
"Shark repellent"? (Inneffective, but good placebo effect for the pilot) There are also some nice flares available for mission builders!

Ghostrider
October 27th, 2010, 06:14
Well, I guess we have rafts for all occasions now! Say, is that yellow stuff dye or did the boys in the rafts "improvise"!:ernae:

Those guys were just returning the beer they rented.

It's been said that one of the top ten things about being a guy is that the world is your urinal.

mariereid
October 27th, 2010, 08:32
Hee, hee, used beer has been used to solve a few other problems during war time!:ernae:

Ghostrider
October 27th, 2010, 11:46
No doubt!