PDA

View Full Version : To Captain Kurt

Finn
October 24th, 2010, 08:11
I found a small fault in the 4th tour, mission 9 (Tacloban 9.mis) where I found myself nicely in the familiar cockpit, but did note that if I clicked the 2-d panel away the nice, red figures to the right did not recognize the bombs - though they were clearly visible from the outside view. When I reached the target I could "drop" the ordnance, but nothing happened on the ground, and I could not fire my guns at all. I discovered that the fault is, that the program by default puts me in the AI version of the aircraft (AI_P-38J_15_LO) When I choose the same, non-AI aircraft, all was normal again.
Thanks for this great campaign, which for ever will be a classic.
Finn

Finn
October 24th, 2010, 10:21
And the very same in mission 11. No bombs (that is working bombs) no ordnance firing, choose the same plane in no-AI version, all is fine.
Finn

Captain Kurt
October 24th, 2010, 12:57
Hi Finn,

The only possible cause is the AI_P-38J_LIGHTNING .dp file is corrupted somehow.

It works in my load. Here is a copy of my file. Replace the .dp file in the AI_P-38J folder with this one and see if that fixes the problem. Be sure to also delete the .CDP file.

Finn
October 26th, 2010, 11:13
Yep that .dp did the trick. Thank you once again for this fantastic campaign. I love the dynamic sceneries with moving trucks etc so much, that I sometimes almost forget to start.:salute:
Finn