PDA

View Full Version : OT: No such thing as an "ugly" woman ...

Snuffy
October 22nd, 2010, 06:56
With a little time and money .... (each lady was treated to a 6 hour "beauty" make over, no plastic surgery .. just make up, hair, and in some cases contacts ... )

mmann
October 22nd, 2010, 07:00
Ah, the power of Photoshop!!!!

Regards, Mike Mann

jmig
October 22nd, 2010, 07:46
I use to see that with the high school girls, when my children were in high school. The girls who's parents had money always had the ability to fix themselves up nicer than the girls who's parents didn't have a lot of money. Consequently, they didn't in general look as pretty as the richer girls.

Snuffy
October 22nd, 2010, 08:10

Regards, Mike Mann

This photo was taken at a competition in June 2006 of contestants from the TV program, The Swan.
The competition was between 9 women for best total makeover.
They had every possible beauty treatment available to them for the contest.

Conclusion - There are no ugly women, only those who can't afford an expensive makeover.

wombat666
October 22nd, 2010, 08:17
There are no ugly women, only those who can't afford an expensive makeover.

A bottle of JD is a great help .........:173go1:

mmann
October 22nd, 2010, 08:24

So you noticed that too!!

Regards, Mike Mann

txnetcop
October 22nd, 2010, 08:30
...does the term Coyote Ugly mean anything to anyone...I can think of couple of times I wanted to gnaw my arm off not to wake her! I'm so glad I quit drinking!!! All the make-up and hair stylists in the world could not help them...uh I still cringe when I think about it!:monkies:

Bjoern
October 22nd, 2010, 10:04
Doesn't work for me. Ugly stays ugly, even when I'm drunk.

Naismith
October 22nd, 2010, 11:42

Regards, Mike Mann

Tried Photoshop on my mother-in-law............. FAIL.
In fact PS froze on my PC and refused to run again. lol

TARPSBird
October 22nd, 2010, 12:02
There is indeed such a thing as an ugly woman - my wife's friend in San Diego. Just about the ugliest Filipina I ever met, but her daughter was a beautiful little girl. I never met the girl's dad but he had to be one of the handsomest men on the face of the earth to compensate for the mom's ugly genes. :d

Bushpounder
October 22nd, 2010, 12:18
Let the Bondo fly!!!

Don

peter12213
October 22nd, 2010, 18:03
What about the teeth though, those ultra white teeth just look aweful to me!

She cames from my neck of the woods and is well known in the states!

http://girlstalkinsmack.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/cheryl-cole6.jpg

Navy Chief
October 22nd, 2010, 18:31
Ugly women?

Oh yes.....Julia Roberts, and
Janeane Garofalo......

Gag............

NC

Bushpounder
October 22nd, 2010, 19:02
Don't forget, the TOP pictures are the ones you wake up to in the morning! :( LOL!

Don

paiken
October 22nd, 2010, 20:19
I'll refer you to a quote by Robert Heinlein in my signature. Look below.
Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder.

Piglet
October 22nd, 2010, 23:26
Beauty is truly in the eye of the beerholder...

Bushpounder
October 23rd, 2010, 03:35
Beauty is truly in the eye of the beerholder...

OH, sooooo true! LOL! Jerry Lee Lewis made perfect sense!

Don

Milton Shupe
October 23rd, 2010, 04:36
"I never went to bed with an ugly woman, but I sure woke up with a few!" Willy Nelson

Thoe6969
October 23rd, 2010, 04:47
With a little time and money .... (each lady was treated to a 6 hour "beauty" make over, no plastic surgery .. just make up, hair, and in some cases contacts ... )

21848Thats true for the most part but no amount of money would make any of Panthers women beautiful,maybe a little less scary though.

Bjoern
October 23rd, 2010, 05:41

But some people got a *very* weird taste in women.

But I'm not judging. Every time I see an average looking guy holding hands with Ctulhu I'm glad that these women aren't roaming the streets freely and chatting me up. :icon_lol:

Cees Donker
October 24th, 2010, 00:51
"I never went to bed with an ugly woman, but I sure woke up with a few!" Willy Nelson

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Cees

Wild Bill Kelso
October 24th, 2010, 02:06
"No such thing"?

What about this one here:

It's the Secretary of the Enviromental Department of the state of Baden-Wuerttemberg, Tanja Goenner.
Currently very present on TV screens all over the country...

Thanks to the Flying Spaghetti Monster, I don't drink any alcohol since 1997, so there's no hazard to wake up aside a Wookie like this...

Cheers,
Markus.

flaminghotsauce
October 24th, 2010, 03:46
Ugly women?

Oh yes.....Julia Roberts, and
Janeane Garofalo......

Gag............

NC

The sad thing is, Janeane could be fixed up to look very good. The problem is beauty comes from within and ultimately reflected on the outside. If she were a happy, normal female, she'd be quite attractive. But she's been poisoned by liberalism and hate and it all comes out to the outside and the way she presents herself. I've seen it over and over. Beautiful women are happy. Ugly women are not. this is largely represented when on peruses photos of political candidates. If it were a beauty contest to get elected to office, Democrats wouldn't stand a chance.

Cees Donker
October 24th, 2010, 04:04
The sad thing is, Janeane could be fixed up to look very good. The problem is beauty comes from within and ultimately reflected on the outside. If she were a happy, normal female, she'd be quite attractive. But she's been poisoned by liberalism and hate and it all comes out to the outside and the way she presents herself. I've seen it over and over. Beautiful women are happy. Ugly women are not. this is largely represented when on peruses photos of political candidates. If it were a beauty contest to get elected to office, Democrats wouldn't stand a chance.
HOW DO WE TURN A THREAD ABOUT WOMEN INTO A POLITICAL THREAD? YOU JUST DID IT!

Cees

Cazzie
October 24th, 2010, 04:28
7myjFBwDlIk

aeronca1
October 24th, 2010, 05:25
Don't forget, the TOP pictures are the ones you wake up to in the morning! :( LOL!

They look alright to these old eyes. Looks like they had something to work with! BUT, an old saying comes to mind: "Beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes straight to the bone."

Tom Clayton
October 24th, 2010, 06:04
I vastly prefer my women (well, woman really) with no makeup at all. I want to be able to kiss lips or a cheek without the risk of wrecking the "look" or tasting some crap-awful chemical flavor.

mmann
October 24th, 2010, 06:15
I vastly prefer my women (well, woman really) with no makeup at all. I want to be able to kiss lips or a cheek without the risk of wrecking the "look" or tasting some crap-awful chemical flavor.

My sentiments exactly. My wife doesn't need the makeup or piles of perfume to be number 1 in my book! I love her just the way she is!!

Regards, Mike Mann

Bjoern
October 24th, 2010, 08:02

Hm, seems Angie got out of date for those kind of posts. :icon_lol:

OBIO
October 24th, 2010, 09:33
Janeane Garofalo, in my book, was a major hottie when she did the movies "The Truth About Cats and Dogs" and "The Matchmaker". She was short, chubby and shapely, short hair...just the way I like em. Then she got all Hollywood and lost weight to fit in, then bleached all the life out of her lovely dark hair and covered herself with tattoos. Now she just looks like a worn out piece of trailer trash. It's a shame when a hot sexy gal messes herself up to fit in with the IT crowd.

OBIO

demorier
October 25th, 2010, 21:24
Ok. Your turn now girls.:wavey: