PDA

View Full Version : OT: Hundreds of girls match missing girl's description ...

Snuffy
October 21st, 2010, 14:31
http://www.theonion.com/video/thousands-of-girls-match-description-of-missing-so,18302/

wiltzei
October 21st, 2010, 14:49
Gotta love the Onion.

They´ve got a point, though. Media (advertisers) dictates how people should look & what to own. In an excessive amount.

luckydog
October 21st, 2010, 15:22
:applause::applause::applause:

OBIO
October 21st, 2010, 15:32
Yep....If I ever disappear my description would be unique.

White male, in his 40s, over weight, chain smoker, gray hair, unshaven, has been wearing the same underwear and socks for a week, hasn't showered in a good 3 or 4 days, last seen wearing a pair of worn out jeans, chili stained t-shirt and scuffed black work boots. May have a flight sim joystick tightly clutched in his right hand. Really doesn't answer to any name, just to the words Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.

Oh wait...that's 75% of the SOH membership in a nutshell right there!

OBIO

SADT
October 21st, 2010, 16:57
Yup :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Astoroth
October 22nd, 2010, 00:52

White male, in his 40s, over weight, chain smoker, gray hair, unshaven, has been wearing the same underwear and socks for a week, hasn't showered in a good 3 or 4 days, last seen wearing a pair of worn out jeans, chili stained t-shirt and scuffed black work boots. May have a flight sim joystick tightly clutched in his right hand. Really doesn't answer to any name, just to the words Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.

OBIO

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/Astoroth/ASSigs/smiley-laughing025.gif

HouseHobbit
October 22nd, 2010, 04:48

OBIO

Okay Snuffy,
That was too funny..:icon_lol:
You are too much fun, (as they pry the joystick from my hands)
:icon_lol:

AckAck
October 22nd, 2010, 05:40
I OBJECT to that description....

I don't respond to "Breakfast"

Brian

Bjoern
October 22nd, 2010, 09:58
*Chuckle*